15 members have voted

1. 1.

• Allied
    • Yuri
    • Soviet
    • All

Prism Tanks > Yuri

Some mirage tanks help too.

I can still pick them up with Magnetrons, and blow them away with Gattling Tanks. I win again.

Before or after my Prism Tanks rape your Magnetrons?

Besides, how are you going to micro all your magnetrons, while I storm up with 25+ prisms? That's right, I win.

I launch a nuke down there and roll over with 100000000000000000000000+ Apocalypses and Rhinos!

Not if I bring a quote piramid.

Tactically speaking, Allies have a distinct advantage. They just employ hordes of Prism Tanks, and take out the mind control structures and buildings on the go, thus weakening Yuri. Against Soviets, well, range is at their disposal, they'll hit the Apocalypse Tanks from a distance, and by the time those tough tanks will be turned into, well, swiss cheese. Only the Iron Curtain can save Soviets at that rate. As for Yuri, the small AoE of Psychic Dominator is worthless against a nice horde of Allied vehicles, and the Genetic Mutator has absolutely no effect whatsoever, and mind control units (and Chaos Drones, for that matter) can easily be taken out, thus reducing their combat effectiveness. And don't forget the Battle Fortresses, they'll run down anything with relative ease (not to mention nice animation).

For coolness factor, I'd say I prefer Yuri. High tech ****, and all, but not really tactically wise.

In the end, I choose the Allies, though I don't truly love them (their units sound like pussies and look worse, except for the Battle Fortress).

Before or after my Prism Tanks rape your Magnetrons?

Besides, how are you going to micro all your magnetrons, while I storm up with 25+ prisms? That's right, I win.

That's what the Lasher Tanks, Brutes and MasterMinds are for. Lashers take the initial hit, MMs take control of many of them and the Mags lift and separate the rest. **** yeah, owned.

Ah, but what if there's a Chronosphere? He'd just sink the Masterminds and Magnetrons. However, that is a nice combo, but you'll need to set the ratio of your units in such a way that you rival the numbers of your opponent, as Masterminds kill themselves (albeit slowly) when they control more than 3 units at a time. And what will you do if your opponent flanks you with each flank having 25+ Prism Tanks (the strategy I often do, whatever the circumstances)?

Ah, but what if there's a Chronosphere? He'd just sink the Masterminds and Magnetrons. However, that is a nice combo, but you'll need to set the ratio of your units in such a way that you rival the numbers of your opponent, as Masterminds kill themselves (albeit slowly) when they control more than 3 units at a time. And what will you do if your opponent flanks you with each flank having 25+ Prism Tanks (the strategy I often do, whatever the circumstances)?

You won't get that many and I can outproduce you easily. I'll be at lab before you, and I'll be churning out Mags/Gatts/Lashers/MMs/Discs well before you have an established Prism army. You'll be sunk in the midgame.

You won't get that many and I can outproduce you easily. I'll be at lab before you, and I'll be churning out Mags/Gatts/Lashers/MMs/Discs well before you have an established Prism army. You'll be sunk in the midgame.

Unless my rhinos crush you all before you do anything.

Doctor Destiny has a nice point. Yuri's economy certainly beats the Allies and Russians. As for tanks, well, the Lasher can easily be mass produced and is cheaper than the Rhino. However, as for the midgame sinking, I'm not so sure about that... I mean, I'm, sure I can produce a nice horde of Prisms mid game, however, to make the flanking maneuver will take long. It's a late game checkmate move.

Lasher's suck so much, even Grizzlies are better...

Actually, Lasher Tanks are the best early game tank. They're Grizzly Tank clones and miss with shots far less often than the other two.

In a 1v1 fight, Grizzly vs. Lasher, Grizzly wins. And they're the same price.

In a 1v1 fight, Grizzly vs. Lasher, Grizzly wins. And they're the same price.

If the Grizzly Tank gets the first shot, yes.

this poll needs another faction that isnt as pussy as the allies, drunk as the russians or as annoyingly pointless as yuri.

i guess my votes going with russia as terror drones are fairly cheap and you could kill enough of yuri's **** with em nd back em up with air support.

Guest Spartan-117²
lol Squids defeat all tanks!

but then the squid cant come on land unless its in a calamari form or a dying state

but then the squid cant come on land unless its in a calamari form or a dying state

My squids are genetically engineered, giving them the ability to dig underground and do surprise attacks from below the enemy.

My squids are genetically engineered, giving them the ability to dig underground and do surprise attacks from below the enemy.

sounds like a slightly better version of a limpet drone :wink:

Guest Spartan-117²

bioben said my answer

Yeah, well, that means a Rocketeer revolution will begin...

sounds like a slightly better version of a limpet drone :wink:

That's exactly what it is!

Then a Chrono Commando will zap the hell out of it.

Guest Spartan-117²

the squid becoming calamari doesnt seem too bad.. except it was a genetically engineered war machine