Redmond Boyle 0 Posted January 11, 2008 I sense impending emocide. Emocide is closer than you think. Share this post Link to post
mormreed 0 Posted January 11, 2008 when diamond came out suddenly everyone in my grade was all into pokemon again lol (this is freshman year) they all bought DSes just to play diamond lol Share this post Link to post
sith_wampa 6 Posted January 11, 2008 when diamond came out suddenly everyone in my grade was all into pokemon again lol (this is freshman year) they all bought DSes just to play diamond lol ... What? Share this post Link to post
TIBERAEMO 0 Posted January 12, 2008 wtf go snorlax and who u calling emo Share this post Link to post
TheBlackOut 7 Posted January 12, 2008 when diamond came out suddenly everyone in my grade was all into pokemon again lol (this is freshman year) they all bought DSes just to play diamond lol ... What? Everyone meaning... 3 people. ;P Share this post Link to post
Guest Spartan-117² Posted January 12, 2008 those pokemon addicts....... some people cant get rid of it.. Share this post Link to post
Guest Spartan-117² Posted January 12, 2008 meh.... i dont like pokemon as much as I did before. Share this post Link to post
Louis EX 0 Posted January 12, 2008 The new pokemon **** these days are crap, except for mudkips. Share this post Link to post
Redmond Boyle 0 Posted January 12, 2008 I don't. I prefer Jigglypuffs, Pikachus and Haunters. Share this post Link to post
sith_wampa 6 Posted January 12, 2008 Dood! Ur mama's so fat she looks liek snorlax!!!11 Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted January 12, 2008 The new pokemon s*** these days are crap, except for mudkips. Seaking > Mudkip. Share this post Link to post
TheBlackOut 7 Posted January 12, 2008 Faith in humanity gone. Thanks, I had just a tad and you guys **** it up... ... .... ............. Venusaur > all THERE. Share this post Link to post
Inferno 22 Posted January 12, 2008 Venusaur? That was one of the lamest... Share this post Link to post
mormreed 0 Posted January 12, 2008 when diamond came out suddenly everyone in my grade was all into pokemon again lol (this is freshman year) they all bought DSes just to play diamond lol ... What? Everyone meaning... 3 people. ;P no everyone meaning 15+ lol Share this post Link to post
Guest Spartan-117² Posted January 13, 2008 A Level 100 Ditto pwns everything can counter every stinkin move a other pokemon can do Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted January 13, 2008 I will rape you with my level 100 Mew. I win. Better still, my glitched out level 255 Nidoran. Share this post Link to post
sith_wampa 6 Posted January 13, 2008 I will rape you with my level 100 Mew. I win. Better still, my glitched out level 255 Nidoran. umm.. doc... mew iz ovar 150... ~_~ Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted January 13, 2008 umm.. doc... mew iz ovar 150... ~_~ Unless you mean the id number, you're not making any sense. Share this post Link to post