sith_wampa

When women should not hyphenate their names.

omi goshi XDDDD that was so funny i've seriously considered hyphenating my name when i get married but i think i'm gonna have to think about it very carefully before i do now xD if by some miracle i get stuck with a person which makes a funny combo i think i'll keep it as an injoke >_>;

Filler Quick, Dunnam Favors, McDonalds Berger.... LOL

yes. yes it is XD now i want to meet someone with a good name to add to my own just so i can show you lot and rofl at myself x3;

lol.. And I thought I was shallow. :P

I'd love to have that conversation, yeah, can you just change your last name please. :) haha.

Edited by Luk3us

shallow? o_O no i'd -want- someone with a funny name when combined with mine so we could both have gigglefits at it... i'm hardly shallow XD;

shallow? o_O no i'd -want- someone with a funny name when combined with mine so we could both have gigglefits at it... i'm hardly shallow XD;

I think I've wandered into the wrong room... =|

D= what's wrong with laughing at yourself? it's healthy. too much ego is bad xD

D= what's wrong with laughing at yourself? it's healthy. too much ego is bad xD

Absolutely. However, back to the psych ward with you.

i really don't fancy going to a psych ward thanks >_> they do bad things to the patients there >->;; please don't send me away ;.; i'll be good

i really don't fancy going to a psych ward thanks >_> they do bad things to the patients there >->;; please don't send me away ;.; i'll be good

*Men in lab coats.* Don't worry, we'll take gooood care of you.

*Men in lab coats.* Don't worry, we'll take gooood care of you. *Evil Laugh*

Now it's finished :)

>-> don't scare me like that. i seriously have enough issues to warrent the white coats >_>; i don't need that in my life XD

>-> don't scare me like that. i seriously have enough issues to warrent the white coats >_>; i don't need that in my life XD

So do I but I'm not afraid. Actually, it would be fun for me. It would get me away from my job!

yes. well i have a very happy cosy life at the moment and i don't want something like that screwing my life up D= if you want in, you go alone boyo! XD