Koen

Why is TIBERIUM capitalized?

Why is TIBERIUM capitalized? It is this way in the name of this forum. Is this a shout from EA? An oversight? Or is there a hidden message? :unsure:

Just asking, this forum could use some life :rolleyes:

BECAUSE CAPITALS ARE AWESOME!

lol... I don't know why, maybe they feel they need more attention. :P

How can we talk about this game when there's barely any info on it story or gameplay wise? :|

GDI = Generic good guys.

Scrin = Evil Aliens

Nod = Loser Terrorists

GDI beat evil aliens and loser terrorists with magic pop guns that fire 15 different things, and call in stupidly oversized support units that could do the whole missions themselves but that would be far to easy so they send in some grunts instead. :)

Done. :)

That's just me actually, I capitalized it :P

How can we talk about this game when there's barely any info on it story or gameplay wise? :|

yeah how!! :huh:

Actaully I was hoping that the Aliens, Terriosts and Generic good guys finally sat down and thought about it and then decided to stop fighting and rebuild civiliasation but meh. :P

Nah,. they must build a tower with the aliens to mars so they can seed mushrooms together.

World will live in extaze and everyones happy. Da ultimate victory!

That has not been confirmed or denied. I expect the Brotherhood to surface in TIBERIUM in some fashion.

I'm Just happy that NOD is not in the game :lol: :P

You are destined to die a horrible, horrible death now infidel. :angry:

You can't realy have a decent storyline with the ultimate "bad guy" and scrin don't realy count as they're just aliens lol

Well not really. I mean the Scrin are the perfect bad guys really. Previously defeated and then amazingly re-appear.

Nod can just sorta sit back in the shadows and act evil. :P

either to make it Dynamic and actiony or to tell you that it has some major part in the game.

Why is TIBERIUM capitalized?

Why does 'santa man' wear red clothes?

Why is the sky blue?

Why do I have 0's in my nickname?

Why am I typing this?

Why ...

I'm Just happy that NOD is not in the game :lol: :P

Honestly, that'd suck....if not in single play, I would definitely want to be able to play NOD online ;)

NOD is in it, just not the main focus according to what we know so far. They pretty much "worship" the tower, and have "several bases and territories acquired around it".

Maybe it's so that when they refer to TIBERIUM (the game) people don't get it mixed up with Tiberium (the glowing green crystals we all know and love)