Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Episode building: Season 5

Guest Stencil

This is the newest episode building thread for season 5. And to kick things off, although I don't have any real plan for the first episode just yet:

2gQSu.jpg

Early model "Attack Bike."

Looks like improvements have been made.

Ohhhh, this reminds me of that 02x05 gem :D

Nice. Will you include an Attack Buggy as well?

Guest Rabbit

If I can figure that out. Those don't come standard to lego, unfortunately. I have to make do with the set of wheels I have.

Guest Rabbit

CiGVZ.png

Here's the updated splash screen for this season.

And for the sake of having it saved somewhere, the name of the font used in "Brotherhood" is Perry Gothic.

I'm liking the look of this.

DOWN WITH THE GDI SCUM!!! The Marked Of Kane approve of this!

"Legos" needs to be a little larger in font size. Other than that, I like the sub-title.

Guest Rabbit

I'll see about updating the logo later, when I'm actually putting it into video. Until then, inspired by AZ-Stalker's creation, I bought some helmets and ordered some new pieces and put together this little number:

lKfhh.jpg

Final Nod soldier design

Ultimately, I'll have several like this. The first episode won't start with these soldiers, however, as this style won't be the immediate uniform of Nod, it'll be sort of what they develop into.

:thumbsup:

It's always nice when you pay a little attention to the little things, like their own uniform code. Very Renegade-C&C1-ish in deed. It suites the Nod grunts quite well.

I've also used that Brickarms black MCH on all of my guys after I got my hands on them. Oh and try giving the Attack Bike (v2?) driver a black crash helmet along

with some black or gray gloves/hands to make him stand out. Use all that wiggle room to make minor unit types more personalized as you go deeper into the

formation of Nod if you feel that could improve the atmosphere of the faction.

Funt fact:

I've had some of those Green Army Men that you use for quite a while now. ^_^

Guest Rabbit

Alright, so, here's the update. I got some new helmets and suits in the mail. Here's the finished Nod soldiers.

0vmbO.jpg

Nod Riflemen

zpnev.jpg

Nod Officer (From Renegade)

DY90S.jpg

Nod Sniper and Rocketeer. (Sniper will probably be replaced with commando over time).

TIb2T.jpg

Nod Flamer or Chem warrior (probably going to invest in a better helmet)

w3Z0c.jpg

Early Nod "Attack Bikes" (These will be upgraded as the season goes on)

Wow, I can't believe you actually went with an exact copy of my troopers! You even equipped them with the good old Lego City policeman torsos (same as mine)! I even changed their hands to that dark gray color a few days after I posted that old "small Nod squad" picture! The design of the rocket infantryman is also an exact copy of my previous engineer model, but I scraped him ages ago (you can have his copyright ^_^).

In any case, WAY TO GO! :P

Everything looks very pro-Nod! Though the officer's gas mask is a bit hard to see, but it's true to the Renegade style officer outfit nevertheless. And his chaingun really tops it all off!

The new season is starting to shape up pretty nicely!

Since your series is so popular, now everyone is going to call me a copycat when they get a look at my pictures. :(:haha:

:angel:

Once more, great job!

EDIT:

Additionally, if you're looking for a better chem warrior helmet, this set (8072 - Sea Jet - 2010 LEGO Atlantis)

has a great model and is pretty cheap (this is the one I'm using for my chemtroops):

4179435656_88c78677d6_z.jpg

Edited by AZ-Stalker

Guest Rabbit

That one looks very nice. But don't worry, with each episode, I'll most definitely push the credit your way for the design.

Additionally, if you're looking for a better chem warrior helmet, this set (8072 - Sea Jet - 2010 LEGO Atlantis)

has a great model and is pretty cheap (this is the one I'm using for my chemtroops):

4179435656_88c78677d6_z.jpg

That's a good chem trooper helmet, I was going to suggest an undersea suit I've used, but that one is even better.

Guest Rabbit

Alright, I've finally got everything I need for now.

d69MW.jpg

GDI squad: Rifleman, Commando, Grenadier, Shotgun Trooper, Rifleman, Cavalry (in back)

Obviously, if I use the commando, I'll buff him up a bit and make him look more like a commando, but for now, it's pretty much the weapons that are defining them.

u8LCh.jpg

Kane and friends.

Also, these are going to be the stars of a personal Lego spinoff of my own, but these guys could easily double as Hassan's army:

RD3NC.jpg

GDI Cavalry on an ostrich? Lol.

Those blue lego figurines must be a counterterrorism team.

As with those GDI and Nod figurines, it almost looks like you wanted Tiberium Legos to come back again, the way I like those to be. :P

I'm sure it wasn't your intention, but I really like the optical illusion Kane's facial hair produces, where the smile itself looks slightly crooked like a smirk even though it is the goatee that is slightly crooked.

Guest Technically

Yeah, definitely wasn't my intention. I was basically working with a micron pen and dabbing away to make some facial hair.

@Zocom7, yeah, I did miss the Tiberium side of things for a while. I'm looking forward to putting all this stuff to use.

Nice to see things are moving along smoothly. Can't wait to see how the first episode turns out. :)

Guest Rabbit

Here's a couple shots of one of the sets. I'm starting to get a little more detailed with the scenery, I'd like to think. Keep in mind, it's not fancy soldiers because the storyline has to develop Nod, not just start with it.

a6nq7.jpg

Garage entrance interior.

84oyv.jpg

Garage meeting area.

eQfiC.jpg

Full view of the setup.

The Texaco logo is coming back once again. :P

Guest Rabbit

And here's a custom engraved piece. I got four of these in the mail yesterday. I think they'll work out great!

06adI.jpg

Do you plan on using them as officers, regular troops or some kind of special team?

Guest Rabbit

Some kind of special team maybe, I'm not sure. Sorry for the late reply

On another note, here's another update. I got some new stuff. I needed new vehicles.

naLZj7o.jpg