Brutus_Galix

Greetings and Salutations...

Hello to all..

[edit] :)

ummm..hehe..what I intended to say is; where is the best place to get ALL maps? I seem to be missing some and need a good mappack..or three... Thx.

Edited by Brutus_Galix

TYVM! :)

What if I have need of other levels that I can't find in your link?

Edited by Brutus_Galix

Google the name of the map would be a start. However, FPS maps are a bit more complicated than RTS so there won't be a great deal of them.

umm thx Doc Destiny but FPS..RTS..its all greek to me :(

May I ask about playing/practicing on any other maps besides the one that loads by default ("skirmish" I believe)? I have some new maps I would like to practice in first b4 I play and don't know squat about this. Any help would be appreciated.

FPS..RTS..its all greek to me :(

FPS = First-person shooter (Renegade)

RTS = Real-time strategy (other C&Cs)

You can play any maps by yourself by creating your own LAN game with only 1 player, however, there are no AI set up for them, so you will be the only one there. This might be useful for getting an idea of the territory, but it gets boring very fast.

May I ask about playing/practicing on any other maps besides the one that loads by default ("skirmish" I believe)? I have some new maps I would like to practice in first b4 I play and don't know squat about this. Any help would be appreciated.

You might be interested in trying these maps, they have AI bots all set up...

C&C Colossus 2: Revisited (AI Bots): http://www.cncnz.com/files/renegade/maps3.php#cccolossusai

C&C Wilderness Deathmatch (AI Bots): http://www.cncnz.com/files/renegade/maps3.php#ccwildai

Thanks, Renegades a bit dead on my computer now i've done the campaign and don't game online.

These will be kick ass :P

TY Nmenth and TY Sonic, this will be very nice.

and I place these in my 'renegade\data' folder?

[edit]hmmm.. Anyone know why I get the "Gameplay Pending" screen?

Edited by Brutus_Galix

Extract the maps and any other file inside the zip (expect the readme.txt if they are there) to you \Westwood\Renegade\Data folder.

To play them, start a LAN game, set max players to 1. If you set max players to 2 or more you get the pending message because its waiting for other players to join.

Hey I didn't know you could set the max player to '1' and play solo.

"Learn something new everyday!"