Castleman12 0 Posted November 7, 2008 "WATCH OUT NAO, IMMA BAN JOO LOLLOLOLOL!!!". *says it the wrong way* Im a banjo? Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted November 7, 2008 How on earth is he suposed to know what you would say? Anyone who has been here for more than a week knows what I would say. I don't know nor care what you normally say. I was just stating a fact that you're constantly saying "WATCH OUT NAO, IMMA BAN JOO LOLLOLOLOL!!!". Don't catch me on me on my choice of words, rather reply to what I was saying with it. So what, exactly, were you saying? Oh that's right... not a goddamn thing. You were trying to be oh so clever but fell flat on your face instead. *says it the wrong way* Im a banjo? hahahahahaha. Win. Share this post Link to post
sith_wampa 6 Posted November 8, 2008 If waving your e-penis is your thing, go for it. I lol'd. Lighten up guys. Share this post Link to post
Inferno 22 Posted November 8, 2008 (edited) So what, exactly, were you saying? Oh that's right... not a goddamn thing. You were trying to be oh so clever but fell flat on your face instead. You still don't see what I was saying? I was tired of you constantly threatening everyone with bans etc. Anyway let's stop this discussion I'm tired of it already =/ Edited November 8, 2008 by Inferno Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted November 9, 2008 You still don't see what I was saying? I was tired of you constantly threatening everyone with bans etc. You'd be right IF I did it a lot, and was actually serious about it. Not to mention, I did it, what twice, maybe three times since I got promoted. You're digging where there's nothing. Sheesh. Share this post Link to post
Inferno 22 Posted November 10, 2008 I'm sorry then DD, but it didn't come off as a joke to me :/ Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted November 11, 2008 As my brother might say, l2sarcasm. srsly. Share this post Link to post
Inferno 22 Posted November 12, 2008 I see you're trying to be clever but you forget one thing: I can ban your ass. Using sarcasm is one thing, using sarcasm in such a way that people actually understand it is another thing. And I know my sarcasm, tyvm >_> Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted November 13, 2008 Then learn my brand of sarcasm. Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted November 13, 2008 Furry Brand. Dude. That's trademarked. You owe me royalties. Share this post Link to post
sith_wampa 6 Posted November 14, 2008 Dude. That's trademarked. You owe me royalties. Shut up, its free advertising. Share this post Link to post