Sign in to follow this  
Existor

New C&C4 cover

Totally reworked from scratch TW cover: new Kane's face and eyes, Nod instead GDI (Mammoth tank -> Flame tank), etc etc :-)

CnC4coverbyExistor.jpg

Red version

th_CnC4coverredbyExistor.jpg

Edited by Existor

Nice work :) It looks pretty bad ass.

Another high quality work from existor, overall it look nice, but its just a personal gripe or something, I do not favor the current style, or format of the boxarts.

Check out my Boxart thread to see what some of us meant when we say that.

Maybe that thread should merge with this since its under the same topic. ;)

Like I already said at the off. forums, this could be sold as final cover and it would look more badass than what EA put on the shelves before. I like that they have their own format.

It is pretty good, but I don't recommend that as a final boxart as this is more of a fanart. Reasons are :

1. Similar design like in C&C3 & KW except without the X & the unnecessary empty black areas

2. Black Hand & Tiberium Trooper are concept arts, no copy & paste allowed!

3. Not the typical Soldier's Head! This criteria is broken really bad & it's a terrible mistake!

But anyway, existor, that's your art, luckily that one wasn't EA's. So I'm fine with it. :)

Lol to the strong reactions there Silverthorn. Maybe if Existor is free can he try out the classic C&C style based boxart?

Good work m8!

Maybe no X style, I agree with another poster, and the black filler should maybe go.

Maybe a landscape in the back where you can see hundreds of units fighting with Kane's head up over top a bit? :)

Hard to explain haha

(pant, pant, pant) :P

Well in!

Peace!