Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

No Roundtable for September

For the first time since its inception back in October 2007, there will not be an edition of the Roundtable published for the month of September. This is basically because there is nothing worthy of discussion. If anything it would have simply been retracing what was done last month. Plus due to other commitments (which could possibly be related to Halo 3 ODST) I haven't found any time to organise it.

The Roundtable will return with super-sized edition in October.

Yeah news on the C&C3 front has kind of dried up lately. Here's hoping things improve as we move closer to Xmas. :)

I agree with Luk3us, hopefully there will be more updates and information on the upcoming C&C4, especially new trailers or sorts, as well as possibly some patches or something.

Halo 3 ODST?

What are you doing?

We need a roundtable for mods... but not new ones. **** that. Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2 need more Roundtable love. A lot of us still play the last decade over this one.

Like my suggestion for Renegade-X, you should nominate 2-3 mods and get the panel to play them, and they get their comments on those specific mods, and modding in general.

We need a roundtable for mods... but not new ones. **** that. Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2 need more Roundtable love. A lot of us still play the last decade over this one.

It will be a regular news topic Roundtable for October. How does a retro C&C modding special Roundtable sound for November?

Sounds awesome to me. Check around PPM, Revora and my home site for retro modding. We're home to the better mod projects, and you might check out Renegade Projects for Ares.

Maybe you should do some prep work DD for Sonic?

ie. questions, and people to invite?

I was thinking you could have posted a small discussion of the pre-release beta of Renegade-X which is coming out in a couple of days.

Maybe you should do some prep work DD for Sonic?

ie. questions, and people to invite?

That's a good idea actually. But there's a lot to it. I'd invite Aro, CCHyper, Morpher, myself, DCoder, Nyerguds, m666 and I can think of a couple others. My goal here is for the 2D era to get some spotlights again instead of the 3D and Renegade since a lot of us, myself included, work with Tiberian Sun and RA2 still; and of course Nyer with Tiberian Dawn and Red Alert.

Questions would be pretty basic though. Like why do you still work on it, what are you doing, etc.