Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

Aaron Kaufman looks like a cop?

It's been over one year since this thread started (with the picture gone missing):

http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...howtopic=409984

I am now recalling the Apoc look-alike thread with new details I have found. I somehow found this old COPS episode (which is episode 2153) showing the look-alike Apoc (a police detective) in the first 7 minutes of the video:

http://www.bigvidpro.com/?v=U5OGtvPIxDotuGiF0YRDEg

Screenshots that I have captured:

apoc5.jpg

apoc4.jpg

apoc1.jpg

The detective's actual name is Pablo Perez as mentioned in the episode. He indeed looks like and talks similarly to Apoc. Still the pictures of that cop makes me rofl_jjb.gif Time for Apoc to get a role in C&C4!

Edited by purplescrin

That looks nothing like APOC.

normal_apoc.jpg

Yeah, at first glance for about a tenth of a second it bears some resemblance. Otherwise, not really.

They share a few features, like the bad haircut. :P

The first screenshot does look a little like him. The hair and nose kind of match, but the 2nd shot, not so much and the 3rd, not at all.

I don't get why a cop slightly looking like APOC matters though. Why not start accusing the other guy in the shots of looking like Kane too just for kicks?

The first screenshot does look a little like him. The hair and nose kind of match, but the 2nd shot, not so much and the 3rd, not at all.

I don't get why a cop slightly looking like APOC matters though. Why not start accusing the other guy in the shots of looking like Kane too just for kicks?

OMG THE GUY IN THE THIRD PHOTO IS KANE!!!

:talker:

OMG APOC lookalike!

OMG bald man with goatee = KANE!

OMG car with 4 wheels = Pitbull!

OMG Building = Barracks

OMG OMG OMG. Gee, nerds. :facepalm:

This thread is stupid.