• Overlord
    • Emperor Overlord
    • Battlemaster
    • Crusader
    • Paladin
    • Tomahawk
    • Nuke Cannon
    • Marauder Tank

Plaladins are good in 5's, strong and cheap compared to the overlords.. and can take out AV'a like scuds and still have a cannon

I prefer the Emperor, they already come with an speaker tower and can also use a Gattling Cannon against infantry and air targets. :wink:

I agree with Tharry, you haven't lived until you've crushed the enemy with an Emperor rush at least once.

True! :wink: , and you spelled my name wrong, btw.

Off topic, but speaking of laughing that cat you use as an avater makes me smile. Meouw.

Since I mostly play as the USA side I always build lots of Paladins because the relative cost compared to other.

Oh yeah Thierry had a more frightening looking cat avatar once :wink:

An emperor rush hahahahahahahaha! that'll take like 40 minutes.

Nuke overlords can take out armies.

Since I mostly play as the USA side I always build lots of Paladins because the relative cost compared to other.

Atleast someone gets what im talking about... the price of overlords compared to paladins is where th paladin comes out tops...

The paladins cheaper than the overlord but stronger than an average tank.

Yeh, and paladins have laser defense and also drones, which sometimes takes away the heavy fire from Stinger sites or so.

BTW, I still got the more horrific cat somewhere...

Ever seen Pirahna descimate a shark? If I'm in a pinch a good cheap way to fend off aggressors is by using hordes of infantry and rocket soldiers. A small paradrop can destroy Overlords unless they have the Chain Gun upgrade.

Guest rush4you

Cmon guys. Overlord may be powerful but its too expensive and alpha auroras can take em doen easily.

Paladin is the best cause its much cheaper and its laser can defend from missiles

I like using nuke cannon. It can use either nuke shell or neutron shell. And it's nuke is unavoidable unless you have an emp tank. Just put the nuke cannons near the enemy base and bombard it.

I'll get a few planes and destroy those cannons of yours before they even reach me. and else I'll send a quick vehicle up close...

Hey Thierry, do you think I'am stupid letting my nuke cannon alone without any guard. China has a gatling tank that can destroy airship easily. For the ground troops I can use tank hunter to destroy tanks and Red Guard to kill the infantry.

Oh yeah, Aurora Bomber. I hate if my nuke cannon being hunted by Aurora, but after the Aurora destroy my nuke canon, my gatling tanks will destroy your aurora.

Yeh, well its worth it, and their is always those stealth fighters...

A Stealth fighter can destroy a single nuke cannon with its 2 missiles, and it won't show up until it attacks and costs just as much as a nuke cannon.

Well, do you forget that China has a stealth detector? My gatling cannon will take an action when my force saw your stealth fighter.

Then I'll do what I always do, send a Raptor or somethin else to get shot first and act as a decoy, and then my stealth will come right after.

Alright, you win Thierry. I think this is enough, this will be endless if we still talk about this, but I wonder if I have a lot of Gatling Tanks and destroy your whole airforce.