• TD: Act On Instinct
    • Ra1: Hell March
    • Ra2: Hell March 2
    • TS: Scout
    • Gens: American Theme
    • Gens: China Theme
    • Gens: GLA Theme
    • A Renegade One

Whats Your Favorite C&C Music Track out of these? if you favorite track isn't on the list just post it below....

Mine has got to be TD's act on instinct

My vote goes to Hell March from Red Alert. Its one of the best ever!

I doubt we will see many votes for the Generals music, its just not the same.

Tough choice. I think Depth Charge from Covert Ops was the best C&C track. In Red Alert the Hell March theme is considered to be perhaps the best music of the decade, but I like the Playstation remix, Mud (think that's the name) and the Nod theme remix seen in Retalliation. Tiberian Sun's best track would have to be the credits, it had this great sinister edge that fit in well with the apocalyptic scenario. RA2's best is definatly the return of Hell March. Renegade had some good tracks, the Rescue & Retribution music my favourite closely followed by the Obelisk of Oppression theme. I know some will disagree, but I like the American and Chinease theme in Generals, and the Zero Hour theme is good too.

One of the levels in Renegade uses the "Stomp" track, I forget which level exactly. Anyway, "Stomp" was originally written for Tiberian Sun but it was left out because it didn't fit in with the atmosphereic soundtrack of TS.

Also we have a track called "Die" that was hidden in the mix files from the original C&C. Download it from http://www.cncnz.com/files/tibdawn/media.shtml#diemp3

I do like the American music in generlas, and i prefer the ra1 hellmarch more than the ra2 remix.....

Go all the Hell March tunes... They all kick ass!!! :D

The generals themes are good enough for, but why didn't you the themes from the Dune series?

Probably because the topic is favourite C&C music track :wink:

Dune has nothing to do with C&C.

I know, but the Dune series has a few good themes to, in Dune 2000 for example.

I know, but the Dune series has a few good themes to, in Dune 2000 for example.

This is about C&C games

What was the 1st ever track we heard when we started the first ever mission on the first ever C&C game... Act on instinct!

The track is so well written, and sums up what C&C is about for me, the song seems to convey so much and it's been mixed twice as well both in later versions of Tiberian Dawn and renegade. Act on instinct is the trademark track for C&C and it always will be in my opinion.

Act on instinct is the trademark track for C&C and it always will be in my opinion.

:thumbsup::nod: Well said, Very well said

When i first bought Renegade i expected to hear Act On Instinct in its themes, but was dissapointed to find out it wasnt... :cry:

When i first bought Renegade i expected to hear Act On Instinct in its themes, but was dissapointed to find out it wasnt... :cry:

It is on the Renegade official soundtrack and if I remember rightly, is in the game (**CHECKS SOUNDTRACK CD**) yep track 4 on the CD for those who have it. I'm sure somebody has this 2001 remix of the song somewhere on MP3?

So does that mean its actually in the game and gets played?

yep

I wish I had the Renegade soundtrack :blah:

shame i still don't have ADSL and a site to put files up to (back on 56k) :(

cos i'd MP3 the soundtrack for you to download in your own time

well this is also off subject but still music subject i like "Otherworld" from final fantasy 10

Yeh and i like themes from lots of games, but i didn't post them here :evil:

shame i still don't have ADSL and a site to put files up to (back on 56k) :(

cos i'd MP3 the soundtrack for you to download in your own time

I could probably extract the songs from the Renegade mix files.

yeah but maybe you could make a spot on the site where you could put general downloads such as other game mods and such...but its not my site its your choice. besides, if you put more variety (as if you dont already) more ppl will probly come and notice the site :lol:

well why didnt this poster put up a true classic such as the default song on cnc gold...because thats the song that gets stuck with you forever(unfortunatly with me) :cry:

What the C&C? you might mean Act On Instinct...