Sonic

There Is a New C&C Community Manager

If EA has huge success in RTS gaming, they would have open newer studios and probably revive Westwood, but it's highly unlikely to happen. I still have some hope in EALA these days on their RTS development. Westwood is dead and life goes on.

the spirit of ww is deader than i thought

The Spirit of WW is just that, a spirit and an ancient one at that. Even if you wanted to create a game that "feels totally like good ol' TD-times, dude" today, you'd have to make extensive modifications to the gameplay and meta aspect. As time changes, so does the computer games genre, and with the change in the perception of people (which will happen to ANYONE unless you spent the past ten years on the far side of the moon), the meta-features that made TD great, like its accessibility, immersive campaign and strong fiction, simply don't translate to the same game-features anymore.

Edited by Golan

Westwood is dead. Get over it. If you're going to move on because of those ancient software company politics, you've had a decade to make your move. If you want to complain about the game C&C4 go ahead, it was trash, but it's not the only C&C game developed in the past decade. The rest were generally acceptable or even good!

The L4D2 thing is not related at all, it was Valve trying to release a game on time for once and then they were surprised at how mad people were.

Seriously, you all just want to let things to just move on, right? I also didn't say you should join me. AND I already know WW is dead, dammit! I also don't even bother to try Petroglyph either, that ain't gonna bring back the former glory like they used to be.

The L4D2 may not be related but what Valve did was releasing the game too fast which concerns fans for thinking quick cash movement, moreover, I played the Sacrifice DLC, that free DLC was also rushed too (for the 2nd game while the 1st game is being more complete). Don't you see? High anticipation (Fall in love with the project so you can just rush it and think the fans will like it) & quick rush for cash just ain't getting you anywhere but falling quality.

So to those who want to question me again on my WW fandom, don't even try and just let it be. Ignore should be as easy as pie, and don't worry, I don't come here very often too. You should be lucky about this one, there are worse WW whores than I am, the official C&C forum I bet is still as restless as it is when the franchise is still breathing when it's supposed to be dead.

PS : And those who think spirits don't exist, I bet you don't been to a real haunted house before. I've been to one before, it was terrifying! And if you say WW spirit is not the same as a real life ghost, then fine, suit yourself on that word. Even I bet your good old days of watching cartoons also turned to crappy scrap when you watch the modern ones today.

Edited by Silverthorn

And those who think spirits don't exist, I bet you don't been to a real haunted house before. I've been to one before, it was terrifying!

Psh... terrifying... I think it would be cool to be living with a real ghost. Minus the no privacy since you never know when he might be looking.

There is nothing wrong with missing Westwood as long as you don't publicize your opinions repetitively.

Guest Stevie_K
There is nothing wrong with missing Westwood as long as you don't publicize your opinions repetitively.

I guess you can't teach the unteachable.

Don't worry, D14810. Nmenth's right, sometimes it's hard to keep myself in control when it comes to WW this and WW that. Even I also get annoyed with this as well. :(

But don't worry, all I can say now is, "Let's hope for the best." Wish the new CM luck, and hopefully will bring the both sides back together again once more.