Sign in to follow this  
Bliss

Crimson Dawn Update

I just thought id post these here for thoses of you whom might not of seen these pics yet they are in game of crimson dawn it will have it own install directory infact the only thing that it will use is the sage engine. These pictures are on the new mars terraine

This first one is a close up of a Power Plant

crimsoningame.jpg

This second one shows a small base with wall around it titan cannons in front and a few units

crimson2.jpg

This last one is a space station close up all these and meny more will be included in the game.

crim3.jpg

Other effects include burrowing units force fields and zero space !!!

well if you can't get Tiberian Twilight out of EA, then here's the next best thing... Will this retail or will it be a free download.... I'm already looking forward to this :D

if it takes money to make, it would make sense if it took money to buy. awesome screenshots though

As this will have it own install directory and if all goes well (talks with E.A) it will be free for download but you will need the generals disk to run it but you will not need generals installed. Hence not giving the sage engine away.

There will evan be a chance for it being relesed officaly if E.A like it that much.

I mite also add the game will containe full missions with CGI moveis we are looking at contacting kane for his voice a few photos and if he has time for work on the blue screen {for thoses of you whom dont no what this is its where you act on the set and add the background later} :D

unless you pay him.

Looks awsome, but I somehow doubt you'll get Joe Kucan to do any acting/directing.

He was willing to work for E.A for completely free on the next cnc installment i know were not E.A and not the next installment. But were gonna try him at best we will get him at worse we will have photos of him and his voice recorded for us. :wink: so he will still be in all the in game movies very TD and TS style 8)

News is posted on main page! Keep your updates coming and myself our staff will hopefully get onto it as soon as we get it. :wink:

Thanks guys youve been a great help :lol:

Ok just recently there has been a lot of arguments descusing crimson dawn as a mod or a game so we have made this statment here

please read if your intrested 8)

Here it is for anyone who is too lazy. There is more of the thread at Bliss's link

So this topic is covered once and for all what is written here is the "offical statement" of what Crimson Dawn is:

Currently: Crimson Dawn will be the first TC to ever have its own muisic made professionaly for it (to my knowledge correct me if I'm worng), addiontal software, its own directory, compelete replacing of all sound and graphics(everything GUI etc), plus full CGI movies to tell the story in Single player missions, and all new multiplayer maps. It is not currenly a new game as of now.

The goal for Crimson Dawn is to make it into a new game with the permission of EA In hopes to bring back CnC the way it used to be. To do the community a favor and keep CnC alive.

This and only this statement is the offical claim for Crimson Dawn.

The latest updates for CD were probly missed here as unfortintly you guys were down for a while but heres a few things new.

Pictures of the nod hevey burrowing tank

NodHeavyBTank.jpg

The black flare mech which i belive is an expermental unit that may or not make it into the final relese

15242img.jpg

and if you want to see the nod burrowing tank transformation check this link for the video http://www.cnc-crimsondawn.com/Download/TankTrans.zip

www.divx.com Although you shouldn't need any plug-ins in order to play the trailer for crimson dawn, DivX is a very handy piece of software to have, as alot of movie encoding is now being done using DivX.

The program you are trying to run requires a current Indeo codec.

To obtain a current driver that is compatible with this version of Windows, please contact the manufacturer at http://indeo.ligos.com

I'm not gonna pay $14 to view one video. :(

update to windows media player 9 or 10, that may resolve the issue.

The Teaser trailer is an impressive piece of animation, looks far from amatuer... ok it doesn't display much, but the animation quality is actually better than some company's can manage...

looked good until i saw that they had lasers!

lasers suck i am boycotting this game :twisted:

just to show how random i am :twisted: