Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Renegade X: Black Dawn - Pre-Release Trailer

A brand new pre-release trailer for Renegade X: Black Dawn has been posted. It looks amazing and should be fun to play. Renegade X: Black Dawn is a short single player campaign, which will be released on January 28th 2012, ahead of the upcoming multiplayer release. Watch it below.

Remember, Renegade X: Black Dawn is stand alone, and the upcoming multiplayer release will be as well, meaning you won't require Unreal Tournament 3 to play it.

This can't come soon enough :o

single player demo? wth? i thought they will release it at that date! not a "demo" :rolleyes:

i am confused

Edited by Johnnyxp64

Black Dawn is a 2 hour singleplayer demonstration of Renegade X. The multiplayer component will come later. They have been saying this for ages now...

Black Dawn is a 2 hour singleplayer demonstration of Renegade X. The multiplayer component will come later. They have been saying this for ages now...

wait, i dont care about multi, i ask if renegadex will have a sinleplayer campain, ypu know with lots of missions!

and if the entire game will be only made (or conert it) from un3 engine to UDK so we can enjoy it as stand alone.

and not just a 2h demo....

Edited by Johnnyxp64

wait, i dont care about multi, i ask if renegadex will have a sinleplayer campain, ypu know with lots of missions!

and if the entire game will be only made (or conert it) from un3 engine to UDK so we can enjoy it as stand alone.

and not just a 2h demo....

Then I'm sorry to tell you that Renegade X is primarily a multiplayer game. The singleplayer campaign is Black Dawn.

And yes Renegade X will be all based on the Unreal Development Kit (UDK) both Singleplayer and Multiplayer. All this info can you find easily on their official website.

Is the news post not clear enough for you Johnnyxp64? Black Dawn to a single play experience so demonstrate what the the team have accomplished since going standalone with the UDK. The MP part will come later. From the Black Dawn release and all future versions of Renegade X you will not require UT3 at all.

You want lots of missions? You want some massively epic SP campaign? Well yeah that would be great. But the reality is they can't churn these out overnight. They take a huge amount of time and effort to create.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Its free so don't complain about it.

allow me to make few thinks clear, cause you don't want (or you don't) to understand.

1)i wasn't complaining Sonic.

2)i know what renegade x is, BUT black down was advertised to be the Conversion from ue3 to UDK and that WILL include a single player campaign not only a demo at first!

3)and i above all of you, understand the time and effort that take to make what those guys are doing!

i am not demanding for more, i am asking for clarifications, that even in their website is not so "clear!"

after all i am not following the mods progress every day! and they have changed directions lots of times in the past!

and dont tell me that the trailer isnt missderection, specially the previous one, with the release date, you THINK the entire project will be finished by then and not that its a release for a demo! now this trailer is more specific and that raised my question...

4)so to sum up, the question is:

is this a demo from the already sort SP campaign they will have? or they call it a DEMO but it will be the full SORT SP campaign?

just asking from pure curiosity and passion for this project.

that's ALL!

so plz keep the sarcasms in your pockets guys....and happy new year

Edited by Johnnyxp64

It's a demo[nstration] of Renegade X on the Unreal Development Kit. It's singleplayer only, and features 1-2 hours of gameplay and cinematics. We would love to do a full 10-hour campaign, but we simply don't have the manpower to do that, and we'd like to go back to multiplayer soon.

Fobby[GEN]' timestamp='1325282137' post='200704']

It's a demo[nstration] of Renegade X on the Unreal Development Kit. It's singleplayer only, and features 1-2 hours of gameplay and cinematics. We would love to do a full 10-hour campaign, but we simply don't have the manpower to do that, and we'd like to go back to multiplayer soon.

excellent! thank you!

i hope you get the man power needed for this sometime in the future...i hope i could help but no free time :(

btw do you accept any form of donations?

Edited by Johnnyxp64

Well I accept donations... :)

Since I found UT3 can run under Linux flawlessly, I'm gonna be all over this!