Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

Paranoia - A Mind**** RP Game

If you don't know what Paranoia is, it's really a tabletop RPG type game, but it can work on forums since I'm playing in one right now as a participant. The premise is that a group of people are tossed into some unknown place. None of them know each other, none know why they're there and they have two clones so each character has three lives. Since I'm running it, I'm just the GM and simply provide the obstacles and the players take care of the rest. It's basically a gigantic mind game and everyone is probably going to die, but it's intense and quite lively.

Characters can be whatever you want, but no superpowers or supernatural abilities. Prefer to just be humans only. I could be cruel and add something, but we'll do a straight Paranoia run.

Anyone interested?

If I'd look up all the rules, I might give it a go :P

The rules are simple. There are no items unless I say so, all room descriptions run through me along with the challenges and I have the final say on deaths. Be specific with some of your actions and descriptions. I will explain the rules on dying when it happens. Put simply, I make the rules most of the time so it's easy. All you need is a character, imagination and I do the rest.

So I do random things in that room? What.

So I do random things in that room? What.

No. There is a point but I need more than one person cause one person can't do it.

isnt this like a mafia game?

mmm, in a way but it has a vastly different premise.

me as well. If possible i would like to keep a mafia Game after yours which includes Time machines and Einstein as evil

Sure, I'll try your game.

Post a basic character sheet if you're in and I'll start the real thing. When doing so, don't post a personality. You don't want to know anything about anyone. It's the point.

What do we include?

Name: Vardøger

Etc: Looks completely unremarkable, in fact you probably think you've already seen me before when you haven't.

Personality and stuff:

There's nothing to see here, dipstick.

Guest Rabbit

Name: Tim Redman

Things that instantly stand out: I'm missing my left eye, I don't even have a glass eyeball or patch.

Name: Oleg Zhukovsky

Etc.: thick Russian accent :P

Name: Vasic

Etc: Has a short crisp goatee.

Another Soviet comrade? :P

, u need to explain us the game mechanics some closer and are there dayphases/Nightphases ?

Name: Mr. Eko

Etc: Born and raised in Nigeria. Speaks english, but with a heavy African accent.

Edited by Inferno