Sign in to follow this  
Newbie007

2vs2 tournament

Would you want a 2 vs 2 tournament?  

3 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, tournaments are fun!
    • Nah, I'd rather play against easy army!

cncnz should host a 2 vs 2 tournament or something like that, would be fantastic; don't need prizes just do it for fun. :P

Guest TowelMaster

Good idea, Newbie and I challenge another team to battle us. And no rules.

Do you have to keep talking like that? Take it to the Flamers zone, not here

And it has alot of big names too.You'll see alot of Clan war games,tournament finals,etc.Download the replays and watch the Pro's do their stuff.

Hi to you all,just dropped into have a peek.You'll find me online in zh with this nick.Im from New Zealand.

You got too much to prove dude..

What are you exactly making up for i wonder...?? :haha:

Woah, very mature. I just want a 2 vs 2, atleast I can play the game that I post in the forum for. owned.

Yea, 'cos cnC Replays has a big reputation :roll:

Also helps if you have a user-base that actually plays too.

look newbie, i don't mind you acting like any other egocentric bunghole that thiks he's great but please dont disrespect the other members of the forum and we'll have no problems..

Avoid personal attacks towards other forum members. If you don't agree with what someone posted, debate their post... not the person that posted it.

Oh and..

Do not argue with the Admin/Moderating team. The golden rule is the moderator is always right.

Agreed?

Yeah and in most forums moderators don't start arguments, go figure. Either way I don't care, you attack me I attack back. Boot me if you like, no harm done.

Good dodge of my comments by the way. :oops:

As long as its if someone attacks you personally..

If they do take it to the flamers zone to prevent the thread being locked or you being band...

I bet the reason you haven't banned me is because you enjoy having some life flourishing in this cemetery.

I have powers to do more than ban you :twisted:

This one stops here too, one more breach of the rules, I will make sure Sonic has you banned, Consider this your 1st and final warning! Topic closed.. You've been...

p0wned.gif