Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

CNCNZ.com 15th Anniversary Contest

LOL AZ-Stalker... but I think you should post the unedited version.

@klandri

Thanks for the tip, I honestly forgot about the spoiler tags.

@gben

There, I edited the entry post so it cointains a link to the unedited version just in case. If there's too much Photoshop going on, that one should be judged for the contest instead.

That photo is a gem AZ-Stalker... it's the kind of shot this competition was created for!

My prediction of the top 3 best entries I liked: Klandri, AZ-Stalker, TheProwe.

Congrats to the winners in the other thread. But you know when I was thinking about this competition in the begining I was kinda thinking that it was going to end up like a map of all the CNCNZ fans from around the world.

<insert username here> in front of local tourist site - like the eiffel tower - or in front of a sign with your home town's name on.

I'm thinking of the epic story of the garden gnome that was kidnapped and photographed all over the world...

Congrats to the winners in the other thread. But you know when I was thinking about this competition in the begining I was kinda thinking that it was going to end up like a map of all the CNCNZ fans from around the world.

<insert username here> in front of local tourist site - like the eiffel tower - or in front of a sign with your home town's name on.

I'm thinking of the epic story of the garden gnome that was kidnapped and photographed all over the world...

I think something of that level should be part competition only.. Would be interesting, though.. More activities would be fun..

Guest Rabbit

Sometime either today or tomorrow, I'll be throwing up another activity for y'all. Not exactly a "go out and take pictures" type deal though.