Sign in to follow this  
Alex06

Most extensive and complete unit list for EU and GLA now available

Dear C&C Community,

While I was hesitant to publicly release this, several people I have talked to so far seem to approve of it (It has been posted on CNCSaga as approved by Tchutch, the root admin), and while many times before the speculative aspect of my posts have proven controversial, I assure everyone, this is purely based on information that has been publicly released. Anything else is only speculative; Should it ever prove accurate or correct, it is by chance.

kayRL.png5spvo.png

That being said, having researched, found and accumulated information and images from what EA Victory Games and the fan sites have shared with the public, I can now finally present to you the fruit of my labors during these last 2-3 weeks; This EU and GLA Unit & Structure dossier is the most extensive and complete so far. It takes from every small last picture or tidbit of information that has been revealed to the public's eyes, going as far as things that may have gone unnoticed to most; No corners have been left unturned on this one. Without any further ado, here is the most extensive, complete list that could be made, presenting the Units and Structures of the EU and the GLA from the upcoming C&C game.

91LWI.pngeKKzA.png4a7iL.pngvqAOj.jpg

Click here to download the EU + GLA Unit & Structure list.

yKk2G.pngW17c3.png2Y1Nh.png8VFul.png

Alternatively, you can read it here online here (Mediafire) and here (Google Docs).

• Upvote 2

That is pretty exhaustive...

Not sure why you would want to spend the time creating something like this when all will be revealed in time, but your time is your own, and this is quite an accomplishment.

Dude, I don't know how you do this, but it's awesome! Keep it up!

Anyone wanna make a front page news of this, seeing as how this is only under the community news section for now? :)

Feel free to use the EU and GLA logos as images in the news.

Nice job. Btw I believe that the fighter bomber thing is not a buildable aircraft. It is most likely a support aircraft IMO. Mostly similar in its role to the B-52 and B2 in Zero Hour.

Nice job. Btw I believe that the fighter bomber thing is not a buildable aircraft. It is most likely a support aircraft IMO. Mostly similar in its role to the B-52 and B2 in Zero Hour.

It is buildable, actually:

1357957425videoplayback_1_0455.png

whooo you have some really sharp eyes alex :D. Thanks for taking up the trouble to post the screenie

How to categorize this crane/excavator-like thing?

Gen2_EU_ConstructionCrane.jpg

Looks like a civilian vehicle to me...

It's described on EVA Database as an EU Construction Crane / Excavator, so I really can't decide.

It does have treads, but then again, its arm is huge...

How to categorize this crane/excavator-like thing?

Gen2_EU_ConstructionCrane.jpg

It's really just a neutral vehicle. It shows up when building EU structures, but it's not a unit.

Yeah that's not a unit or structure. Its part of the animation as a new building constructs. As a new build is placed the animation begins with a cloud of dust and some parts of rise from the ground.

Attention to details. I'm impressed.