Sign in to follow this  
CraftManiac

Hello: Episode 3

Hello folks. :3

I'm back and I REALLY hope I'll stay this time.

Made a new account because I didn't like the old one and wanted to start anew. *cough*forgotmyoldpasswordtoo*cough*

ANYWAYS.
Stuff's been pretty much the same since last time.
'Cept I've taken up freeclimbing a year and something ago. B3 And gotten myself interested into watching all the anime too!~

I see that stuff has been pretty much the same here too. Not that I mind. ^-^;

Way better... I have less catching up to do. o3o

To the folks that never, ever, EVER saw me...
I'm CraftManiac (although most people like calling me Crafty :3).
I like sunny days, metal, melo-deth, freeclimbing, sauerkraust, annoying my brother, being silly, sucking at games, sucking at real life, snuggles, hugs and ponies.

I hope you guys enjoy my stay here. :3

(By the way, I had a 10% warning on my last account... Just pointing that out in case I have to get that warning on this one too... since it's the same person or somestuff.)

ALSO RANDOM VIDYA.

EDIT:
Forgot to add sauerkraust Edited by CraftManiac

Made a new account because I didn't like the old one and wanted to start anew. *cough*forgotmyoldpasswordtoo*cough*

Well, you could've asked for a name change :P Nice OC, by the way.

??? :o

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

Could you elaborate on what you didn't like about the old one? Because the admins might feel inclined to merge it into your new one... Also, you do know passwords can be recovered, right?

(By the way, I had a 10% warning on my last account... Just pointing that out in case I have to get that warning on this one too... since it's the same person or somestuff.)

Checked what it was for, looked to be a pretty minor offense. If someone else wants to reissue it, so be it, but I'd let it go.

ALSO RANDOM VIDYA.

That was so... very... stupid.

Hey Crafty, I think I saw your active posts around here about a year ago or so, even checked that old CNCNZ member map and saw that your marker was close to Plokite_Wolf's house. Something like that. Always wondered if you two knew each other. ;)

Na kraju ćemo preuzet ovaj forum ako nas se dovoljno okupi, hostile takeover. ^_^

Edited by AZ-Stalker

even checked that old CNCNZ member map and saw that your marker was close to Plokite_Wolf's house.

I didn't put the marker close to my house in either of the maps ;)

Something like that. Always wondered if you two knew each other. ;)

Strangely, we don't.

Na kraju ćemo preuzet ovaj forum ako nas se dovoljno okupi, hostile takeover. ^_^

Invazija, prijatelju. Invazija.

@CraftManiac, something tells me you have known Plokite_Wolf before. Btw, you could have asked Sonic via PM and recover your old account.

Nice OC, by the way.

Thanks~ A friend of mine drew it. I'll send her your regards. :3

Could you elaborate on what you didn't like about the old one? Because the admins might feel inclined to merge it into your new one... Also, you do know passwords can be recovered, right?

I wanted to start from scratch.

Merging accounts? I'm not sure if I'm thinking right..

That was so... very... stupid.

:3

Invazija, prijatelju. Invazija.

Kako je počelo, i oće bit. ;D

CroBroFist?

@CraftManiac, something tells me you have known Plokite_Wolf before.

As I said, we don't know each other IRL.

Merging accounts? I'm not sure if I'm thinking right..

Well, you'll have your old post count back, just with the new name, pass and everything you remade.

Merging accounts? I'm not sure if I'm thinking right.

Accounts have been merged. Everything from your old account such as all your posts and personal conversations can now be accessed via this account. Your old account has been deleted.

Accounts have been merged. Everything from your old account such as all your posts and personal conversations can now be accessed via this account. Your old account has been deleted.

Neat. Thank you~ ^^