dw3xl

who would win

who would win china or usa  

19 members have voted

1. 1.

• china
    • usa

unfortunately... it doesn't :(

(i should probably read the previous posts before i post myself)

Its the basis of C&C - being able to counter anything with something else, though overall, I still say China would win on the old principle 'if all else fails, swamp em'...

Yep China all the way.....

hmm.....

Angry Mobs

Friendly%20riot.jpg

:lol: :lol: You forgot one key thing: They're not Arabs! Foo! :roll:

Sucks how the Paladin can't shoot down the Aurora's Air Fuel Bomb (Fuel Air Bomb sounds....so grammatically incorrect :roll: )

Oh, and one more thing:

China will grow Larger!

True, put into the context of a possible 'General 2' and you've got the RA situation with the word Russia being replaced by 'China' - and we know how that first war went...

think about it, if the GLA could get angry mobs that werent Arab then the fear factor (no pun) would be imense

:lol: How about a bunch of angry Australians? They're pretty feirce. Especially when it comes down to who invented Pavloafa, in this case, it was New Zealand.

Not Australia.

Sucks how the Paladin can't shoot down the Aurora's Air Fuel Bomb

lol, Aurora Fuel Air Bomb is very big, the size is nearly as big as the cluster mine bomb. How come a small anti-missile defensive lasser can deflect a big bomb???

and why cant a ranger use his rifle as a club and hit the bombs back at the planes?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

c'mon some things in the game have to be invincible, this is EA they cant get anything right, but here they did. Lasers can take out small stuff, but how would you like to bomb an enemy base only to have a pladin or two deflect an entire carpet bombing raid, or defend against an A-10 strike??

not cool at all

Considering the Paladin's Laser only knocks a bomb/missle off course, I can't see why it won't zap an Aurora Bomber's AFB and knock it off course. You seen the SCUD Launcher and the Tomahawk Missle Launchers ordenance? They're huge! And yet the Paladin dosen't have any trouble shooting them down...weird.. :roll:

You seen the SCUD Launcher and the Tomahawk Missle Launchers ordenance? They're huge! And yet the Paladin dosen't have any trouble shooting them down...weird.. :roll:

lol, stupid EA

Yeah, maybe I will repair that later. Or equip the paladin with an ultra-defense anti-missile lasser.

That'd be something to see :twisted: And still retain it's ability to zap infantry like it's regular one does? Oh! And fire slightly faster?

That'd be awsome. :D

Depends. if USA defends well enough with Patriots it should survive for some time. Until, the power is down. Thats where tanks come in. And still, it could just be nuked. Then a good ol' tank rush by the Chinese. Or, my second thoughts, USA will use it's air power to destroy the Chinese nuke. Unless there are gattling weapons around the base. Wave after wave of airstrikes will do. Then a tank rush. The best way to find out is make a map that allows three players and make sure taht the AI players cannot get to you. Build some the defenses to be safe. Then make sure taht the location of the AI players are close to each other. :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Paladins can shoot down Scuds??

Never knew that

If Paladins can shoot down missile artillery, then quad cannons should be able to also

:roll: Duude..that's what the Laser is for! how could you not have known that?! It says it in the bloody manual! Yeesh!

It also makes nice toasted BBQ humans as well. :D

I knew the laser could stop infantry missiles, a few rocket buggy missiles, and that it could fry infantry at close range.

Hehe, well, now you know it can stop tomahawk and SCUD missiles. But ya need 'em in bulk in order for it to really make a difference against a massive Tomahawk/SCUD assault.

of course cause its still expiriemental lasers. And EA cant make a unit too stong (oh, our heads hurt now)

*Uses Force Lighting on EA accountant*