Nmenth

Cartoon and Conquer #55

Cartoon and Conquer #55:

055.png

Next on 7th of June.

• Upvote 3

:(

lol. I think he should've said "I just put it in the incinerator", though. :P

He was going to say "...I just discarded it in the incinerator", but I didn't think it needed to be that wordy, so I cut it down.

"...I just incinerated it." would have a bit more kick if you ask me. :P

Perhaps, but I also wasn't sure if incinerating a tiberium-tainted plant was such a good idea. I don't know if tiberium is destroyed by fire.

Regardless, because I worded it this way, I haven't technically said the thing is destroyed yet, so I could bring it back again in a later episode if I ever want to.

What? You can't kill plantie! :mad:

• Upvote 2

After 55 amazing comic strips (with one of them involving Tanya), any chance you'll bring back more of Tanya in future comic strips?

Also I think people would like to see some of USA/China/EU/APA/GLA comics since you never created a comic strip involving modern warfare. :P

I probably will not bring Tanya back, at least in person, I have mentioned her since that first episode, albeit in Russian. There are several reasons for this, the first being that it is very hard making a cartoon version of not just a real person, but an iconic one. I also do not want to create my own story using canon characters whose stories should be written by EA. The joke I did in the one that featured her was actually in reference to her article on EA's website for RA3 which said she wore a Kevlar bra. That then starts entering the area where I do not want the cartoon to go; the realm of making fun of the games themselves.

Some of the early strips that I wrote back then, I would not do now, that being one of them. Nevertheless, my own characters had not been well-established yet at that time, and it may have been for the better to throw in someone everybody was already familiar with.

As for Generals cartoons, I never planned to write any. Generals does not have an interesting storyline to begin with, but being so close to a modern setting, it lacks a fantasy aspect which would allow me to develop my own storylines. Tiberium and another timeline mixed with the paranoia of the Cold War opens more interesting possibilities.

Guest Rabbit

As for Generals cartoons, I never planned to write any. Generals does not have an interesting storyline to begin with, but being so close to a modern setting, it lacks a fantasy aspect which would allow me to develop my own storylines.

This is pretty much the exact reason I don't go any further than "GLA Diaries" in my lego videos. The storyline is nothing more than "break this" and "shoot that."