Sign in to follow this  
Plokite_Wolf

Visceroids

I've had Tiberium Wars since '07, but even though Visceroids are mentioned in the manual, I've yet to see one in-game. I've spent 15 minutes trying to kill infantry in Tiberium fields

to make them mutate into Visceroids.

The closest thing I've got is its WorldBuilder entry.

1jlPEYU.png

Anyone seen 'em in action? Do they attack, do they breed, do they eat pizzas?

Don't they pop up in the campaign at some stage? Been awhile since I played any of it so I really can't remember.

There is a cameo for them....

viseroids.jpg

• Upvote 1

Well, I would like to collect as much info as possible for EVA Database (the cameo's already there), as the current article needs to be split to one article for each Visceroid appearance instead of one cumulative article for all of them. And I'm also just that curious.

If they don't appear when infantry dies crossing Tiberium fields and show up in certain campaign missions instead, then EALA was really bad at researching stuff...

In C&C3 Visceroids show up has a side effect of the Scrin Corrupter killing infantry (any infantry including Scrin). Any infantry killed by the Corrupter's weapon there is a high chance that a Visceroid will spawn once the infantry unit has 'died'.

I believe that the handling of Viseroids was typically poor from EA (from a gameplay, lore and basic common sense perspective).

From what I remember (I have not played Kane's Wrath in years so could be wrong) EA 'acknowledged' their mistakes by removing the Visceroid spawning from Kane's Wrath completely.

Besides Viseroids, I wanted Tiberium Fiends in C&C3 as well.

Yeah, seen 'em spawn from Corruptors killing infantry plenty of times.

I think you can somehow use them as the Scrin in Kane's Wrath somehow, not excatly sure how though. Haven't played KW since 09. Maybe one of their superweapons.

Edited by Breathe-0ut