Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

2014 FIFA World Cup

one of the most embarrassing games in FIFA World Cup history.

Fixed, because Brazil was playing a semifinals of a World Cup at home.

As a brazilian, it saddens me. But Germany has played really much better than that disorganized group of creatures who were (accidentally?) wearing the official brazilian t-shirt. The brazilian coach has failed to select proper tactics to stop the Germany midfield and he has changed things so much that the brazilian players did not get along with each other in a minimally organized way nor understood very well what were they supposed to do. I guess I'll have to be satisfied with the 4th place.

PS: While you were reading this post, Germany has scored another goal in Brazil.

Edited by Banshee

This just in, Germany will face against Argentina in the finals whereas Brazil will face Netherlands to battle for 3rd place. Argentina won in a penalty kick shootout 4-2 after a scoreless 120+ minute game.

Edited by zocom7

I trully hope that Mick Jagger supports Argentina in this final match. I hope he can go to Maracanã, fully dressed with Argentina uniform and even an argentinian hat. Let's forget the Falkland Wars, Maradona's goal using his hand against England in 1986, and please, Mick Jagger, support Argentina with all your energy! Do this for Brazil. I'm tired of living in an Argentinian colony for almost one month. I want independence.

Support this campaign. Tweet #MickJaggerSupportsArgentina. For every tweet, 10 cents will be donated NGOs that will protect animals in risk of extinction in Amazon Rain Forest.

*In a short note, I like the people from Argentina, I'd like to visit Buenos Aires, but I don't like their soccer due to neighborhood rivalry between Brazil and Argentina.

Don't bother, we will be witnessing the massacre of another South-American country in the finals.

I trully hope that Mick Jagger supports Argentina in this final match.

You'd be better off hoping Justin Bieber supports Argentina*... ;)

brazil-world-cup-massacre-memes_7.jpg

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

He is no worse than Mick Jagger. In 2010, Mick Jagger supported USA when Ghana dispatched it (he watched the game with Bill Clinton). Then, he supported England and Germany has sent it back home with a 4 x 1. Then, he supported Brazil and Netherlands dispatched us at the quarter finals. Right after that, he supported Argentina against Germany... and guess what happened? Germany has won, of course. And that was only one World Cup. His tradition comes from many other World Cups. I don't even need to say that in this one, England and Brazil were eliminated already (and he cheered for both). In the game against Germany, he was at the stadium supporting Brazil with his son.

So, Justin Bieber is nothing close to Mick Jagger. It's possible that if both supports opposing teams, Bieber's would win without needing penalty kicks.

This was disappointing for Brazil in battling for third place. :( Netherlands pulled a "hat trick" for a shutout win against Brazil 3-0 and they got a third place finish.

Edited by zocom7

This was as expected for Brazil in battling for third place.

Fix'd.

This was disappointing for Brazil in battling for third place. :( Netherlands pulled a "hat trick" for a shutout win against Brazil 3-0 and they got a third place finish.

We miss Neymar so much...

I don't think that the rest of the team could recover from the nervous breakdown they had against Germany. At least the defense improved a bit... just a bit.

I can just repeat it:

Portugal has Christiano Ronaldo, Argentina has Messi, Brazil hashad Neymar, Germany has a team!

Let's go for our fourth star! :D

Fixed. And go Germany!

Well, Germany did win their fourth World Cup title. :D But so much for a 1-0 win over Argentina (which made four goal errors in the game).

Hooray for Deutschland....

Edited by zocom7