Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Throwback Thursday for 6th August

Ad2xrEU.jpg

For this week's instalment of Throwback Thursday we are remembering the first ever CommandCOM event that took place during Gamescom 2009 in Cologne, Germany. This was one of the biggest community summit events to have ever taken place. As Command & Conquer fans from across the globe assembled in Cologne to get a inside look at Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight. Obviously looking back now, the actual game did not live up to the event but a fantastic time was had by all who attended. And like many of the community summits over the years, CNCNZ.com was there! If you would like a detailed trip down memory lane you can read the CommandCOM 2009 Report, plus there are plenty of photos inside our CommandCOM – August 2009 gallery.

Check back again next Thursday for another Throwback. Send in your ideas for future instalments. We encourage you to share this on social media using the hash tags #CnCTBT and #CNCNZTBT.

• Upvote 1

I also miss the good old times, Sonic. I did not attend this event in 2009, but I was in the one from Gamescom 2013 and it was an awesome experience.

Dayum I can see myself in that picture.

Edited by Lauren