Sign in to follow this  
Mario

girl gamers

167 wars? What'd ya mean by that? :?:

73.64% of all persents are made up at random.

:wink:

167 wars? What'd ya mean by that? :?:

73.64% of all persents are made up at random.

:wink:

hehe... I love that. I think that it's closer to 84.374%. though :wink:

There are three types of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't.

Book never writen: Sliding Down the Bannister By: Dick Burns.

wasn't an intentional sexist board... but considering all the guys have basically been posting things that a girl would be considered sexual slurrs i feel i have the right to comment back ^^; though i gotta admit the conv drifted again onto various other stuff. get the photos whenever you can, i wanna see teh slave revolt! n.n

on a humourus sideline: a couple of days ago me and a certain general got utterly slaughtered in the one generals ZH game we played. ie: huge tank rush. i was mainly the weak link, as i told him all the way through the match. ie: "i suck" "what's betting i die 10 minutes in" etc etc...

but once again generals has proved me right: i suck at gaming online, and a larger number of the online players are kids that attempt to gain rank by performing rediculously large tank rushes, knowing full well no-one could defend or counter-act it in any way... it's a good tactic but come on people (generic comment to the people that use those tactics) - fair battle? at least a similar number of tanks or limit it to 100 on the map at a time or something lolol

Actually, I am probably the only one who defends and survives against them. After you succefully defend against them, they have no money for defenses, so rush and you win! :lol: :lol: :twisted: , How does it feel to be out done by a russian?

cool actually n.n but last time i checked you guy's were pretty much raised on the kind of strategy o.o i'd be pretty honoured if i were beaten by you - never met a real russian before and i love you guys!

i'm more of a WW1 British trench war style fighter lol...

make a load of defences and dig in for a long drawn-out war >3

i do o.o; i'm super paranoid so i hardly ever run out of money hehe... problem is everyone loves super-rushes so much... if i foudn another WW1 trench fighter i could have like, one looong drawn out battle! might go on for days o.o;

*laughs* I could do that with you, if I had ZH on my 'puter. Just came back from a really interesting battle myself. I came out victorious! And I didn't involve much of a tank rush! *pats himself on the back* :D:P :lol:

Speaking of which someone just wasted me in Generals with about 500 MiGs......never wished for more Patriot missiles on my life! And he still had like 50 overlords keeping my troops and Paladins back :evil::evil::evil:

see? we should just get all the nice players who want a normal fight (ie: no rushes, or at least waiting until everyone has the same sized armies) then have a 4v4/3v3/2v2/2v2v2/2v2v2v2 or whatever o.o i mean why not, i'm up for it n.n;

As long as these topics dont turn into chat rooms.........name the place and time.

Ill slaughter you all!!! :twisted::twisted::twisted: (I think :? You all sound pretty good :wink: )

Anyways, :roll: Tell me the time so I can reinstall Generals. I havent played in a long long time :( .

(If you don't wat me to, thats ok, I never was much of a people person.....)

How about you install it right now, so youre ready. We dont want to have to wait like 2 hrs for you to install.

Are we gonna be playing with Zero Hour? If so I cant find it :evil:

Hope that wont be a problem. Im installing it right now. :twisted::twisted:

I need HELP!!!

Setup says :

"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000006). Click on OK to terminate the application.

U think I shuold clean it more?

GOT IT!! :P:P:P:P:P

Ready in 'bout 30 min. at most. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

(unless you are all joking :cry: :cry: :cry: People are so mean sometimes :cry: :cry: .)

forget that idea. i don't even wanna see you again let alone play you. fine blam me i don't even care anymore

i've played with Mina online in Generals.....And i got beaten badly.....not by her, but by another more experienced player. Last game, i was tank general....i had 10 emperors coming towards his base, but since my enemy is nuke general, he take them all out with nuke migs....he had built SO many nuke migs :evil::evil::evil: he had at least 25 airfields up.....

The only way i can do well is in a 2v2 or higher. I tend to lose in 1v1s, but if i have a teamate, i can survive and might win

same here. and sorry Cygnus, i was really upset when i wrote all that i didn't mean it. we need a high end game like 3v3 or 4v4... the more players there are, the more it compensates for each of our own failures o.o