What do you think of the map?  

5 members have voted

1. 1.

• good
    • decent
    • ehh
    • sucky
    • this is c%@&, why is it on the internet

Ok this is the first map ive actually had the guts to upload on the net.

The map: Yuri's Island: 2nd Infiltration

This is a skirmish map remake of the Soviet mission on Yuri's island. We went to Yuri's Island to investigate an energy Surge there we found a Time Machine in pristine order it warped our entire force into a parallel universe now we fight against 2 other enemies along with a Insane Yuri Prime clone exactly where Yuris base was in the real world. This world is almost an exact copy of ours except it is always nighttime. Avoid the center of the base if you dont want to fight him. This Crazy Yuri claims to rule this parallel world. We must fight our enemies and destroy them, only the sole survivor will be allowed to return to the real world. The Yuri Statues are capturable and are harmless until captured. You start with a tiny navy (5 Ships), plus a stolen Boomer missle sub (its near the south of the island), and a few buildings to kick you off. Most buildings give off a slight bit of light to compinsate with the parallel darkness. THE MAP RUNS ON THE TERRAIN EXPANSION

The map area:

http://www.freewebs.com/scorpio180/myyrmaps.htm

THIS IS MY OWN SITE I HAVE IT ON.

Ive finnaly done Screen Shots scroll down for the links!

Screenshots and a map preview would be nice.
I would do that if I could but my paintshop pro is screwed up (Reinsttalattion doesnt help) and I dont know how to do a Map preview (i know you somehow take a picture of the minimap in FA2, and since its a clone of the Soviet Yuri Island mission Id think yould know what It looks like.) and I dont have the Kodak Image program to open screenshots ive tried many times, and I dint know how to convert images to .gif or .jpeg. Im going to see if I can get a Trial of some other photo editing program. (Since my full version hates me.) And I would "*coughtakethetxdownloadoffyoursitecough*" If I could but I have NO OTHER place to host It. I dont bother trying to e-mail it to map sites cuz theyll just ignore me, Because evryone that comes near me ignores me.

Ok Ive just downloaded a trial of photoshop, Ill try to get a map preview online soon...

Remove the TX from your site or I'll be forced to take action.

ok i will, im sorry please forgive me if you can waste time on a speck of nothingness like me, im a newbie at online mapping. I have deleted the file from my comp and the link, once again I am verry sorry, now it only links to the TX website homepage. *Hits self continuously* (no really I am, I F'ed up, sorry) I understand if you still want to ban me and hate me. (Not like it matters but I really like your C&C Depot site I wish I could make a real website instead of the c#@p i do now) and for one more time, im very sorry.

It's okay dude, you can keep the TX on your comp, just don't provide download mirrors without asking permission from the TX creators.

Ok. Thank you very much, im still very sorry. I am serious I really like your C&C Depot Site and your maps are just as amazing.

ok I cant make a Minimap preview, help! Photoshop doesnt work on Windows Me And Paint Shop stil wont work, If someone would be nice enough to make a minimap preview for me, I would be very very grateful.

You can use Paint ya know...

Open your map in FA2. When your minimap is on the screen take a screenshot (PrntScrn). Open paint, edit > paste, reduce the image so only the minimap is left, and save as PNG.

You can use Paint ya know...

Open your map in FA2. When your minimap is on the screen take a screenshot (PrntScrn). Open paint, edit > paste, reduce the image so only the minimap is left, and save as PNG.

SWEEEEET! Thanks FlaK!

Guest Rabbit
*coughtakethetxdownloadoffyoursitecough*

Are you a little under the weather?

(As a side note, they should have that as one of the clickables next to "quote")

Would anyone be willing to host my Map on their site, noone will find it on mine!

I'm sure CNCNZ would be glad to accept your map.

Butl without wishing to steal anything from CNCNZ, you can upload your map to CnCWorld here

hmm...looks like a nifty map.

Nice work, BTW. My maps arent worth mentioning, but I never really put any effort into them, and the triggers and stuff......well, nice job.

Guest Rabbit
you can upload your map to CnCWorld here

yeah, and tell us when you have uploaded it...

you can upload your map to CnCWorld here

yeah, and tell us when you have uploaded it...

It is now uploaded go see...

hmm...looks like a nifty map.

Nice work, BTW. My maps arent worth mentioning, but I never really put any effort into them, and the triggers and stuff......well, nice job.

I used to not do triggers and I usually suck at making most of em. I just wanted to pizazz this one up.

This is my next project:

Halopreviewproto.png

NOTE: This is only a prototype

yeah thats the other map im working on, right now im finishing my Volga River map:

VolgaRiver.png

I am doing final testing for Volga River today, If it goes well, I hope to upload it to CnC World later