Sign in to follow this  
Scorpio XIII

TCGs and CCGs: Do you play 'em?

What TCGs or CCGs do you play?  

9 members have voted

1. 1.

• Magic the Gathering
    • Yu-Gi-Oh!
    • Anime Series Card Game (.hack, Inuyasha, etc.)
    • Other (please list)
    • Dont play any
    • WTFH are CCGs and TCGs (b4 you click this look below)
    • Too many to list
    • All of the games listed above

Do you play any TCGs (Trading Card Game) or CCGs (Collectible Card Game)? I play Magic, YGO, .hack//ENEMY, and Inuyasha. (And no Playing Cards dont count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so dont say you play Poker or Blackjack, because they ARE NOT TCGS OR CCGS!!!!!!)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those things for like little kids :?

I used to play Magic: The gathering between the ages of about 11 and 15, but when I got a certain stage, they were generally for collection purposes anyway.

Being at home on holiday gives me a chance to watch daytime TV a bit more often. I found it quite funny when watching judge judy the other day. There were 2 grown men, in their 30s arguing over the fact that one stole the others prized Pokemon cards :rofl:

I don't normally watch things like that, but that so called "case" was just pure gold entertainment..

I still play Final Fantasy 8 card games on a forum, its really involves thinking and using tactics, bit like chess.

Eh, when I was young pokemon cards were in so, lets just say I hope pokemon goes down the crapper and these things become collectibles. :?

Ive still ogt all my Pokemon and Yu Gi Oh cards stashed somewheres..........not to shabby of a collection either.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those things for like little kids :?
some are, like pokemon but MTG is played by all ages, most tounament finalists are in their twenties :roll: :roll: but I mainly collect em for something to do that isnt electronics related 90% of my hobbies involve electronics (I have no life) And for ygo, the show is kiddish but I know some people in their twenties that do YGO too

Guest MadBadger

WTFH are CCGs and TCGs (b4 you click this look below)

20% [ 1 ]

^meeeee

I have pokemon but the memories are too F8cking bad for me :evil:

I used to play the Pokemon TCG... still have my cards too. I bet none of you bitches have a Charizard. :P

Why do I feel the mental age of people on this forum has just dropped significatly? :lol:

I used to play the Pokemon TCG... still have my cards too. I bet none of you bitches have a Charizard. :P

I have a 1st edition holo and a Dark Charizard (from Team Rocket :twisted::twisted::twisted: )

Got Blastoise and Venasaur as well, so HA.

Well, in comparision to other places in the C&C community...

The mental age was high enough to drop? :|

News to me. :P

Same here o_O

I have a 1st edition holo and a Dark Charizard (from Team Rocket :twisted::twisted::twisted: )

Got Blastoise and Venasaur as well, so HA.

Please bitch. :P

I have the complete base 1 and damn near complete Jungle. So HA! :P

I don't play card games... I used to debble a bit with magic but then I quit? Why? I'll explain...

-I couldn't stand the smell of some the people I was playing... They are all fat and sweaty but refuse showers...

-It doesn't appeal to women.... Say what you will, argue about this point all you want... Let's all face it, hands down, no lies... Women loathe and avoid a grown man playing childern's game...

-I refuse to throw good money to waste on a cardboard cards... A pokemon/magic/Yugioh/WarhammerWhatever card shouldn't be 50 bucks... I work hard for my money, not to waste it on something so fragile as a childern's card game...

-CARD GAMES REQUIRE LITTLE BRAINPOWER... that's the trick... it MAKES you feel smart and clever... but your not... Every fat nobody works on their deck to try to be somebody which carries on to next reason for quiting...

-Fat Dumb Punk, that talk ****, cheat, and go into gloat frenzy... most likely the same ones who are fat and don't bathe...

They got nothing else in life but card game, and try to make most of it by feeding their egos with it. Most likely they break into sad misty-eyed periods when they are losing and then proceed to cheat...

In end if they win, they proceed to make ass of themselves by heckling you and emphesize how "smart" they are...

Soooo I hope you wake up if your spending too much money and time in the card games... There's more to learn from a math and history book than a Pokemon card game.... except that the junior that challenged you to card game, needs to do his laundry... bad.

I quit playing and collecting 4 years ago. I don't spend my money on anything fuel and CDs these days. <_<

I quit playing and collecting 4 years ago. I don't spend my money on anything but fuel and CDs these days. <_<

and the occasional game. (Video game, that is)

I quit playing and collecting 4 years ago. I don't spend my money on anything but fuel and CDs these days. <_<

and the occasional game. (Video game, that is)

He may count that under CDs because he didnt specify music CDs or Game Cds

WH40K: DOW.
Good Choice! I play the WH40K minatures

I don't buy many games anymore... Next one I plan on getting is BFME or WH40K: DOW.

Think he meant the game.

EAW ??

Gona get that ??

Or Battlefront 2, which is released same day as Revenge of the Sith on DVD (Nov 1st)

Or Battlefront 2, which is released same day as Revenge of the Sith on DVD (Nov 1st)
Im getting BF2 for both my Xbox and my PSP