Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Are we allowed to post easter eggs?

Guest Rabbit

Or is that not allowed...?

Guest Rabbit

It's just a hidden unit you find in some multiplayer levels,

What happens, is if you garrison the pentagon or the kremlin (only in multiplay, not in single player), you get to build seals, or Yuri's

You can send me an easter egg.. I like those chocolate 1kg eggs... They last for ages... ;)

lol. :haha:

But they're not big enough. :)

Guest Rabbit

You could like, smash them together into one or something like that...

If I actually sent you a 1kg easter egg, it would last until it got all the way to New Zealand, and then you would have to eat it right away...

I can't actually recall any real easter eggs in any C&C games... Cept for the one in Renegade....

Cept for all the bugs in the games, I ve never seen any easter eggs. Unless you want to count TS GDI mission 14 MIne the Power Grid as an easter egg, Cause its not a normal mission and can olny be unlocked if you do al lthe optional missions in the right order

Well, there was my "Dancing-while-Dead" Tank hunter pic in the last Generals mission for China. But that was more of a glitch than anything else.

:lol:

Though I do like all the little random things that they put into the RA2/YR missions, such as the Lunar Lander in the Moon Mission for the Soviets in YR (I cracked up laughing at that, I mean, an alternate history, and yet they stil have the American flag and the Lunar Lander on the moon when the moon (in the RA universe) was first visited by Yuri and then conquered by the Soviets? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Crazyness!!)

There were those ant missions in one of the red alert expansions and there were ment to be some dinosaur missions in cnc1 if you did something with the dos version (never tried that one)

Guest Rabbit

Yeah, I never got the Dinosaur missions... I tried adding them into the game with tibed but couldn't get them working... anyone know how?

Guest MadBadger

compleate the nuke mig mission on counterstrike and you can make the tesla tanks they gave you in the skirmish (only counterstrike skirmish)

also capture the queen ant and you can make ant stuff.

In COunterstrike, if you get tesla tanks in skirmish, they look like radar jammers.

Aftermath is the RA expansion that really has the new units.

The Ant missions are on RA Counterstrike

Guest MadBadger

all the buildings in TS have funny names like Ye olde cola factory and aparantly theres a EA hq... but wasnt it made by westwood?

Yeah they had a bunch of strange buildings in TS...

Guest Rabbit

and in YR. I liked the drive in movie with the banana eating some of the grapes... I could watch that forever... And it's free!

Yeah that was great. Specially the LA mission. With all the celebs and stuff.. ;)

Guest Rabbit

Arnie frankenfurter... boy oh boy...

Now he spends his day being governer of the state I live in. California...

Guess where this is from - "You have been erased" :lol: :lol: :rofl:

That is so funny

Guest Rabbit

Yep. That is it.

When you use Tibed though, it seems to reset all the LA units to make their voices sound like GI's

They did it anyway in the 1.001 patch for YR.

Bastards, I liked those voices! :evil:

and in YR. I liked the drive in movie with the banana eating some of the grapes... I could watch that forever... And it's free!
w00t, hey i choud charge for it! :twisted: , but yeah its fun to watch