Which Drone is Best?

Which Drone is Best?  

14 members have voted

1. 1.

• Battle Drone
    • Spy Drone
    • Hellfire Drone
    • Sentry Drone

Wow, Another Ziggy post with less than ten words in it....

If you want laser humbees, I recommend you look at what an Avenger is. Essentially, Ziggy, its a humvee thats got armour plating and two huge lasers on the back for stopping missiles and shooting down Aircraft.

I forgot, you are blssed/cursed (delete as appropriate) to not own ZH. Get off your behind and buy it so you can actually post something useful.

Also, the way around the Laser General as the Airforce General came in form of Carpet Bombs. You bomb the hell out of one specific bit then you marc some stealth commanches past and hit their power, rendering the lasers useless n use rocket filled humvees and your raptors/auroras. Everything has counters. The Laser tanks needing power is another example. Or Drones needing a point of power etc etc

I just recievedc an e-mail today

the US army has officially said that they will NOT be upgrading to lighter, faster, laser equiped vehicles anytime in the near future. :evil:

In other news, did anyone hear know abotu the YF-23 ??

yes

did you know how big theo nly 2 ever built are ??

to give you an idea, they are more than twice the length of the F-22, in short, they are gimongous.

on the Russian Front

the MiG 29, while an older fighter design, can still compete with everything up to an including the F-22. The MiG29 uses a passive laser infrared system to target, so it cant be tracked via radar signal triangulation or reflection

back on the subject of drones, The USAF has a new model of the Predator UAV out, this one sporting 2 AIM9 sidewinders, for possible use in or around/near enemy airbases to hit fighters as or right after they take off

might be an interesting generals power, ya know, drop a drone (stealthed) near an enemy airfield so that it fires a missile or 2 at enemy jets as they take off

might be an interesting generals power, ya know, drop a drone (stealthed) near an enemy airfield so that it fires a missile or 2 at enemy jets as they take off

That sounds like something that could've been excluded from the final release of Zero Hour or Generals...hmm...

indeed....hm...

why dont hte laser general have laser bouncing betties ??? (like in Battle Tanx 2: Global Assault)

Lol..because they're two different games maybe...? :P

right they arre, but a bouncing betty laser mine would still be worth an investment in Generals I htink

well, ZH, but ya know what I meant