Sign in to follow this  
Tree

From my little friend

Guest MadBadger

lol luk3us grow up.... Mind you Acerz do you acctualy do / say anything to said punk kids? cos if you dont and you stay away from them.... THATS WHAT THEY WANT!!!! well its what i get/disrigard for everyone else :P

You think NZ punk problem is annoying

wait till you visist the US.

and live here. and go to a public school. Sooo many punk kids out htere. Sooo many tards.

some kid the other day was racing around in a camero and hit a cop speeding though an intersection. we were in a parkign lot watching while he argued with the cop about how the cop was speeding without his lights on and stuff.

what an @$$

Mind you Acerz do you acctualy do / say anything to said punk kids? cos if you dont and you stay away from them.... THATS WHAT THEY WANT!!!! well its what i get/disrigard for everyone else

It's not what I say to them, it's what they say to me. To date I've never done anything to get a kid like that talking to me, other than walking by, minding my own business, or trying to do my work. They think it's funny to harrass people for no apparent reason other to act like comeplete retards. Most of the time they are just attention-seekers.

Guest MadBadger

ummmm dunno if this matters but sometimes if your in a goodish neighbourhood and youve seen the kid/s in school clothes so you know there about 13-16 smack em 1 in the face if they try anything IF your lucky there just gona be some punk kid and as stories of 'sic heads' spread you will be avoided like the plague..... well it didnt do me any bad after i smacked that fat kid in the face..... loverly right hook broke his nose apparently :P

also where i say smack em 1 i mean PUNCH them a slap or a push will just get a whole load to beat you down and ya dont want that.

thats not really a good aproach to nerd or punks over here.

Here, the punks will attack you back, the nerds might, or you'll get your ass sued to no end.

If a punk gives me some bullcow, and hes alone, then I let him have it (in worded format, of course :wink: )