Jump to content
Sonic

Desktop / Avatar / Sig Showing Off Thread

Recommended Posts

Badger, what do you mean TSBO*2? We played a 1v1 against each other in ZH once and did 2v2's in SW: EaW... Eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Guest MadBadger

Yes the 1v1 is counted.

 

Also a 2v1 on ZH, You n Zee Vs Me :D I broke through Zees crappy bunker line with a load of busses.

 

(mine are only ZH)

Share this post


Link to post

inherent randomness at its best (or is that worst)

 

anywho, Badger, Nice upgrades to zee flag :D

 

That thing should be a banner around here (the original)

Share this post


Link to post

I think the flag looked better before you did whatever you did to it. :)

Share this post


Link to post
I think the flag looked better before you did whatever you did to it. :)

 

agreed, but it doesnt look too bad in the new form :wink:

Share this post


Link to post

luk i still wud like to know how you got your avy off that site...i gave up and deleted the bookmark of it :lol:

Share this post


Link to post

...

 

Wasn't I going to email you that program? :P

 

You just hit print screen, then stick it in paint or something and export it as a jpg. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

nice background

Share this post


Link to post

BETTER background :lol:

Share this post


Link to post

Jeez, where do you get all ur pics of chicks? google? :shock:

Share this post


Link to post

send me the site again would you :) ?

 

I somehow managed to delete microsoft paint...now i cant do basic editing..only picture it! special effects and whatnot...

 

also my cousin lost my xp restore cd... :evil:

Share this post


Link to post
luk3uswallie299qc.th.jpg

 

Hey, you got The First Decade. (I am no longer surpised by Luk3us's obsession with women he has never met. (AND NEVER WILL! MUWAHAHHA!)

 

You play ZH k? K.

Share this post


Link to post

ZH... Hmm.... I haven't installed that yet. I've just been playing renegade and a bit of RA lately... Maybe soon... (But then again, I don't feel like getting my ass kicked... So maybe not... :P lolz)

 

@ red - http://www.dookyweb.com/avatars.swf

Share this post


Link to post

luk u playin tday...i jus finished...wuts ur name on it?

 

haha hows my new avy and sigy? had to pull a "luk3us" :P

Share this post


Link to post

also...finally...heres my current desktop

 

desk4au.th.jpg

 

lol and some of you may be suspecting...but no..im not turning into a jr. luk3us lol :D

Share this post


Link to post
ZH... Hmm.... I haven't installed that yet. I've just been playing renegade and a bit of RA lately... Maybe soon... (But then again, I don't feel like getting my ass kicked... So maybe not... :P lolz)

 

@ red - http://www.dookyweb.com/avatars.swf

 

I can kick your ass at Renegade or RA1 too if you liked. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

I WILL OWN YOU ALL IN RENEGADE!....tsbo...bring it.....luk3us...bring it!

 

8)

Share this post


Link to post

'Cept me

 

Yeah I've got a "Luk3us-ripoff" avatar as well...

Share this post


Link to post

fear ME in renegade. i've played it online so long......i was almost about to join a clan and decided, nah......

 

dont give a damn about what people say about ramjets, i rack kill after kill in closequarters ramjet (noobjet :lol: ) combat.

 

and I'm always yelling at my team for teamwork.... "ALL GET STANKS NO FLAMES, GATHER BEHIND HON"

 

if i'm not shooting, i'm usually in the field with a med tank or stank

Share this post


Link to post

If I am GDI, and I get patches say this when you see me:

 

"****!"

 

:)

Share this post


Link to post

ok ONCE AGAIN

 

WHAT ARE ALL YOUR RENEGADE NAMES...

 

I WANT TO OWN YOU GUYS LOL :D

 

mine is REDASBLUD....add me to your buddylist 8)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×