Sonic

Desktop / Avatar / Sig Showing Off Thread

I have 8. Dont need any for MS applications or any of that. Just my comp,Limewire, iTunes, Firefox, Recycle Bin, C$CTFD, C&C mods, and C&C utilities.

when I get back on mine, I'll post a screenshot of the desktop....it's crazy :shock:

I have no icons... just a mac-esque animated bar. It looks amazing. It's free if you're interested- go to www.objectdock.com

Guest Rabbit

I'm using the same thing as you BWare. It's actually pretty handy.

that's what they have on Macs, if I remember...I'll try it, but probably won't buy it

Im used to the dock on the macs because of school. Which starts on the 21st I might add :evil::evil::evil:

Guest Rabbit

God damn lucky. You start later than me. Hell, I started 2 days ago, and TSBO started like a week ago.

Bitch. :P

We'll arent I a lucky duck then.

I still like vacation better though.

I like the mikl, but the other guy? I mean, we know your sanity took a lunch break nad never came back (alas, it happens to the bulk of mankind) but that is just....odd. At least from my point of view.

My 2 cents anywho :wink:

God damn lucky. You start later than me. Hell, I started 2 days ago, and TSBO started like a week ago.

Bitch. :P

Bitch. ;)

We'll arent I a lucky duck then.

I still like vacation better though.

nooo wai!111one111zzz yuo leik vaciton bater thn schul? bahhzzzz111

My sanity is intact. Trust me. V just happens to be one of my most favorite characters of all time.

You mean till next week.. ;)

I have no icons... just a mac-esque animated bar. It looks amazing. It's free if you're interested- go to www.objectdock.com
what does buying it help with? new features or something?

what do you mean whats the use of buying it? So they can steal all your money, of course.... :P

What ObjectDesktop? I have the cd and the program SLOOOOOWS down and screws up everything. but is handy

Its really not that useful, unless you have an ubber graphics system (like BWare)

even on the macs, it (the real doc machines) its slows themdown. along with rotating pics on the desktop.

Its not really that useful. Its more of a gimmick that anything else. :P

It doesn't slow mine down at all, but it every time I scroll to the side in an rts, it minuses the game, and pops up :evil:

fail :P

so get rid of it. It doesnt do anythign special. I like the win98 start menu and all that just fine.

Its faster (I find) to just hit windows + R, then just type in your app. ;)