Jump to content
Sonic

Desktop / Avatar / Sig Showing Off Thread

Recommended Posts

We'll count it as a desktop :wink:
well, minedoes need a change, so I guess it is now :)

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Auronguardian
desktopbo3.th.jpg

 

Nice old school.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Rabbit

Nothing special, just a new signature quote.

Share this post


Link to post

hahahhaha, I ****ing used that quote in my English class last Friday... We had time to ourselves and so girls were talking bout that and I said that. They laughed. :P

Share this post


Link to post
hahahhaha, I ****ing used that quote in my English class last Friday... We had time to ourselves and so girls were talking bout that and I said that. They laughed. :P
I can just hear BWare now....

 

"*sigh*, kids these days!" :P Poor BWare, getting picked on so much

Share this post


Link to post

New wallpaper..

 

luk3us66wallieay1.th.jpg

 

Its a pitty the new/old Ace Combat 6 doesn't have any decent wallpapers like previous titles. :(

Share this post


Link to post

And how do you propose getting screen shots from a PS2 title?

Share this post


Link to post

Special video card. Create a movie of gameplay, open it in a video editor, take a snapshot, make wallpaper, distribute.

 

pwnt.

Share this post


Link to post

movie of gameplay greated on ps2...movie gets to PC how....?

Share this post


Link to post

I've got a TV Tuner card in my comp. So I just stick in video plug from the PS2 into the card and there we go. :P

Share this post


Link to post

New sig pic... abstract theme this time. Cygnus should catch where I got the base art... provided he's not dense.

 

Chiyo makes a return to my avatar spot. She's just too cute too ignore. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Luk3us what has happened with your sig pics?
He's probably making an ubersig :wink:

Share this post


Link to post

I was going to, but I've lost incentive to do so now. Plus sources, since my favourite forum, second to this of coures, booted me to the curve. :( Meh.

 

So you all get to admire my empty signature now. :nod:

Share this post


Link to post
I was going to, but I've lost incentive to do so now. Plus sources, since my favourite forum, second to this of coures, booted me to the curve. :( Meh.

 

So you all get to admire my empty signature now. :nod:

booted you to the curve? :?

 

why?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×