Sign in to follow this  
General Leang

Religious answer to terrorist problem

Ever heard of Mugabe and Adid?
Only a small part of the problem' date=' but of course, two huge bastards.

if you're so hung up on the evil "elite" and the impoverished, victimized () third world, then why don't you sell the computer you're using right now (quite a luxury considering the state of the world, you elitist pig), and give it to the impoverished third world (where it surely won't line the pockets of their evil and corrupt leaders ).
Because i'm sure £700 pound is going to save people who are being exploited on corporate sweat shops so we can just wear cheap clothes, trainers or even cheap imports. :roll:

And man... your double-speak about wars and opinions is just ridiculous. Do us all a favor and just quit while you're not too far behind.
"Behind"? So we are racing now? For what?

So, if I have an opinion, it will cause more death than the Civil War did?? Plain stupid
Are you really as small minded as you sound? Collective Opinion. Its means a mass opinion, huge groups of people who believe their opinion is better than others and enforce their will just because they think they are right. There is no right and wrong in politics. The political scale is a illusion. "Left" and "Right" do not exist. Its not a physical feature, it only appears in the minds of those brainwashed into a divided system.

Society is an illusion? All of the relationships between us are just falsehoods?
The relationships between people exist but they are breaking down due to greed, selfcenteredness and hatred. Society is not a physical feature of this planet. It was created by us and with it comes power. The power is the illusion. The power is what people get high on and believe they are right and everyone else is wrong. Power causes the greatest divisions.

You're getting less and less credible by the minute.
Maybe you should stop using your arse to think and actually use your brain. Its logical fen, nothing more, nothing less.

If you define society, it turns out to be the social relationships between humans or among a specific group. It's not an illusion.
Fair enough, but i meant the whole structure of it as it exists now.

It is very, very real. If anyone here is imprisoned, it would be you, not me.
Damn, get me some more pills.

If you want to live in an anarchist society, go make your own country without limits and see how well it functions. Nothing would ever be completed, no one would do anything for fear of their life if you have no limits on behavior. A degree of control is necessary to prevent utter chaos and disorder and whether you choose to understand that concept is not my concern.
If people lived by truths rather than materialistic gains then people would learn to respect everyone and function together to move forward rather than work against each other. The limits come from our intellectual capability to function as a community and society not as a "government." Government purely means to "control" its what gives people the rights and wrongs we live today and the falsehoods and injustices of our societies on others. It's entirely simple. You want true democracy, dilute power and bring it down to community levels, not a centralise area which easily leads to collective corruption and fascism.

Literally everything in life is about control. Childhood, employment, beliefs, life in general.
No ****. Thats how society is. Its 100% control, no freedom. You "step out of line" you get attacked like i have on here until you "step back into the herd." And about life, even your right. On this 3rd dimensional world we are controlled by physics, built up by it and our sciences.

Everything is under a degree of control. Some very less so than others but the fact remains that everything is controlled in one way or another.
In conclusion, the control of this society is of the mind and the spirit, not of the body. You imprison the mind, you imprison the spirit.

Seriously though... your "(insert universally accepted truth) is an illusion" bit is really getting old. Go get a job and start living in the real world, k?
ROFL! What makes you assume i haven't got a job? Are you really that mindless, arrogant and ignorant to assume that? I myself work for a corporation... Dang, those evil bastards have caught me too. It doesn't mean i accept the illusions of life as the truth. When we die, this world no longer exists to us physically, so its foolish to accept anything on it as a truth. Its a 3rd dimensional illusion. Simple enough. Just because i realise that it doesn't mean i won't live this life. I'm here for a reason so i should live that reason.

See how well your "philosophies" work out for you in real life.
They are working fine for me now just as they have worked for milleniums. The world is ruled by philosophy, it functions by logic and understanding. The physical aspects are what blind us from using our mind. People think "If i can't see it with my own eyes, it doesn't exist." Well i can't see virus' with my own eyes but science eventually proved they exist... Physical relationships exist between people too, but we can't see "love" however we accept it as a truth. Why would it be any different with anything else?

Hybrid, like everyone else said, you're losing credibility.
The loss is purely yours my friend. I have nothing to lose as i have nothing to gain. I never came here asking for people to "believe," i just came here because its a different point of view to a world with infinite point of views.

The loss is purely yours my friend. I have nothing to lose as i have nothing to gain. I never came here asking for people to "believe," i just came here because its a different point of view to a world with infinite point of views.

Hah, it dosen't change the fact that your logic, or lack thereof, is completely flawed. >_> As it's been pointed out numerous times. You're still, even though you deny it, acting like we are completely clueless, that you are somehow superior to us in having "a different point of view".

You don't have a different point of view. You're just refusing to use those little grey cells. :roll:

u've also contradicted urself several times beween posts :rofl:

Of course fen, but your all not reading what i am saying. Are your minds really that imprisoned you only look at one point of view? That is SOCIETY, our own RULES. Society is just a human illusion created by our intelligence and senses. It's beyond logical.

The relationships between people exist but they are breaking down due to greed, selfcenteredness and hatred. Society is not a physical feature of this planet. It was created by us and with it comes power. The power is the illusion. The power is what people get high on and believe they are right and everyone else is wrong. Power causes the greatest divisions.

I have come to a final conclusion. Hybid is an IDIOT NOT WORTH LISTENING TO

Society isn't just a fabrication of your evil "elite." I told you what society was and you've failed to listen. Everyone here agrees about 'power issues' so STOP BRINGING IT UP. However, I disagree with power being the greatest divider of men. Bigotry and closemindedness are the greatest divisions among mankind. However, in most cases, 'power' creates those traits.

Fair enough, but i meant the whole structure of it as it exists now.

There really is no great structure among society. The 'class system' is an archaic leftover from the Middle Ages.

If people lived by truths rather than materialistic gains then people would learn to respect everyone and function together to move forward rather than work against each other. The limits come from our intellectual capability to function as a community and society not as a "government." Government purely means to "control" its what gives people the rights and wrongs we live today and the falsehoods and injustices of our societies on others. It's entirely simple. You want true democracy, dilute power and bring it down to community levels, not a centralise area which easily leads to collective corruption and fascism.

Note the bold. Well whose truths are we talking about? Yours? Mine? BWare's? Truth is relative to the person, much like an opinion. What you see as truth is not what I see as truth.

Okay, stop with goddamn hippie speak. Material goods are not the reason the world is in the disarray you see it in. The world is in this shape due to people's inability to accept other opinions and other religions. Not to mention religious and secular hate. It goes beyond "materialism." It's much deeper than that.

I guess you missed the point of a central government. You're too busy whining about corruption and fascism. The entire point of a central government is to have a set of standards in place that are universally accepted so that some amount of order can be maintained. Bringing it to a community level would mean that every town will be different and you can be arrested for breaking a law you didn't know existed. Not a good idea.

No s***. Thats how society is. Its 100% control, no freedom. You "step out of line" you get attacked like i have on here until you "step back into the herd." And about life, even your right. On this 3rd dimensional world we are controlled by physics, built up by it and our sciences.

There's a measure of control. It's not as if the "elite" control your every move. You're too hung up on "control issues" to just live your life.

I think Hybrid is a control freak. But I think Acerz hit the nail on the head here... you call us arrogant while at the same time speaking from this elevated position of enlightenment and awareness, but only in your own mind.

And about you quitting while you're not "too far behind..." I wasn't talking about a literal race :roll:. I was using a modified phrase (quit while you're still ahead) to imply that you're already behind. It's an expression.

But hey, I just really have one thing to say, oh enlightened one:

They are working fine for me now just as they have worked for milleniums. The world is ruled by philosophy, it functions by logic and understanding. The physical aspects are what blind us from using our mind. People think "If i can't see it with my own eyes, it doesn't exist." Well i can't see virus' with my own eyes but science eventually proved they exist... Physical relationships exist between people too, but we can't see "love" however we accept it as a truth. Why would it be any different with anything else?

The plural of millenium is millenia, genius :wink:

This actually stuck out to me like a sore thumb.

Oh, and yes, your credibility (a real thing whether you like it or not) is completely shot. So..... you might want to warm up to that universal truth :roll:

Hah, it dosen't change the fact that your logic, or lack thereof, is completely flawed. >_> As it's been pointed out numerous times. You're still, even though you deny it, acting like we are completely clueless, that you are somehow superior to us in having "a different point of view".
I have never acted like i'm superior to anyone, since superior does not exist. Your pulling **** from your own ass now just to try and make a point.

Society isn't just a fabrication of your evil "elite."
Since when did i state that? o_0 You also pulling **** from your arse.

I told you what society was and you've failed to listen. Everyone here agrees about 'power issues' so STOP BRINGING IT UP. However, I disagree with power being the greatest divider of men. Bigotry and closemindedness are the greatest divisions among mankind. However, in most cases, 'power' creates those traits.
Opinons then, yeah? And power also creates opinions too.

There really is no great structure among society. The 'class system' is an archaic leftover from the Middle Ages.
I agree, but even the class system is a form of control. Money is the biggest control in the society. The economy, etc.

Note the bold. Well whose truths are we talking about? Yours? Mine? BWare's? Truth is relative to the person, much like an opinion. What you see as truth is not what I see as truth.
Truth is not opinion. Truth is found within. Truth realises that you are really an insignificant being just experiencing life from a 3rd person perspective. If everyone looked upon that level, they would respect others who are also experiencing a life. Self realisation its called. Whether you believe in God or not, its easy to realise that. Everything else would come naturally after that. Gain would no longer be our prime concern.

The world is in this shape due to people's inability to accept other opinions and other religions. Not to mention religious and secular hate. It goes beyond "materialism." It's much deeper than that.
Of course, but the decay is not just due to divisions deep down, it is gains and losses. People are so brainwashed into the view of gain and loss thats all that dominates their life. And from that many "evil" spawns of man appear, such as greed and self centeredness.

I guess you missed the point of a central government. You're too busy whining about corruption and fascism.
I'm sure in the next few years when it really begins to take off and people are ransacking your house, you'll be whining too. It's entirely possible, the way we are going currently in the name of "anti-terrorism" it seems any of these ideologies what we previously thought we destroyed in the 1940s are returning to haunt us due to ignorance. Time will tell.

The entire point of a central government is to have a set of standards in place that are universally accepted so that some amount of order can be maintained. Bringing it to a community level would mean that every town will be different and you can be arrested for breaking a law you didn't know existed. Not a good idea.
Unlikely, people would need to work together. Having a collectivised effort rather than a induvidualised effort would be far more effective. The centralised government has always been a basis of corruption and deceit. It is currently breaking down. You cannot deny the bureaucracy we are viewing today as acceptable, honestly? If you really still believe the people have control over the government then you are most likely misguided. The only way to sort the issue would be to dilute power. Centralised democracy is not a wise idea. Its ok to have a federal government but when the federal government begins to centralise and grapple the constitution in a fist then thats when **** starts to fly. The US is at breaking point itself. How long to you think it will be until some crazy protestor brings out a gun and we have a riot. A few more disasters and lack of management or even another war? This division hasn't been seen since Vietnam, and if people think the "war on terror" is going to stop, they are sadly mistaken.

I hope for all our sakes none of that happens, but to me, it seems the every country has a certain point before people start to move, the US seems very near that point.

There's a measure of control. It's not as if the "elite" control your every move.
The "elite." What is the denial about the elite? Elitism has existed for centuries, more so in the recent growth of capitalism. How did hitler get into power? By the German elite. The german capitalists/conservative elite. Everyone country has an elite, many are politicians or owners of corporations. Most have the same agenda. WWII decided who would rule the world, western elitists and internationalists or fascists. We won, so we created the UN which dictates its will over the world. Globalisation is centralisation of the world economy, a major part of the New World Orders plans headed by the UN. What else needs to be said, it's all there. Just open your fricking eyes and stop denying "elite." George bush even said, "some people call you the elite, i call you my base." :roll:

You're too hung up on "control issues" to just live your life.
I live my own life thank you. I trust my own judgement and my own management. Stop worrying about me and my views. If your really that upset about them then theres a block function on MSN :P

Oh, and yes, your credibility (a real thing whether you like it or not) is completely shot. So..... you might want to warm up to that universal truth :roll:
Oh, dang BWare, ice cold :cold: But true :haha:

if you're so hung up on the evil "elite" and the impoverished, victimized () third world, then why don't you sell the computer you're using right now (quite a luxury considering the state of the world, you elitist pig), and give it to the impoverished third world (where it surely won't line the pockets of their evil and corrupt leaders ).

Because i'm sure £700 pound is going to save people who are being exploited on corporate sweat shops so we can just wear cheap clothes, trainers or even cheap imports. :roll:

Well, it can certainly help them get out of the country by providing travel resources :roll: :lol:

So, if I have an opinion, it will cause more death than the Civil War did?? Plain stupid

Are you really as small minded as you sound? Collective Opinion. Its means a mass opinion, huge groups of people who believe their opinion is better than others and enforce their will just because they think they are right. There is no right and wrong in politics. The political scale is a illusion. "Left" and "Right" do not exist. Its not a physical feature, it only appears in the minds of those brainwashed into a divided system.

Ok:

<1> The Democratic (left) and Republican (right) parties DO exist, unless you are living in a fantasy world :roll:

<2> Holy crap, can you not see the sarcasm in my quote you :block: ? :bang: I'll talk in simple terms next post, no sarcasm, I promise :roll:

Generic Person 1: I hate you

Generic Person 2: I hate you more

Generic Person 1 : No, you don't, because I hate you more.

Generic Person 2: No, you're mistken, I hate YOU more.

...add infinitum...

Ok:

<1> The Democratic (left) and Republican (right) parties DO exist, unless you are living in a fantasy world :roll:

"Right" and "left" is not a physical feature. Its a political illusion in the human mind. Since when did god say, "these policies are "right" and these are "left."" It simply does not exist. People get fed up of one side, they decide to switch cheeks. "Right" wingers sometimes look at "left" wing policies. Why has politics become so dominated by whats "right" and whats "left" rather than whats right and whats wrong.

<2> Holy crap, can you not see the sarcasm in my quote you :block: ? :bang: I'll talk in simple terms next post, no sarcasm, I promise :roll:
I see the sarcasm, i just respond simply because i am unaffected by it. Your sarcasm just proves your arrogance.

I think Hybrid is a control freak. But I think Acerz hit the nail on the head here... you call us arrogant while at the same time speaking from this elevated position of enlightenment and awareness, but only in your own mind.
True, but i wouldn't say i'm any more "enlightened" than any of you. The only thing i realise is my ignorance goes beyond politics and i prefer to counter it with ideal thinking. We are all human, we all are ignorant to what exists beyond our reality, we all prefer to see with out eyes open and minds closed rather than both open. Does this mean i'm more aware than you guys at whats going on? Unlikely. I'm posting my view, your posting yours. I don't see the problem, however you do, which is fault on behalf of your logic, not mine. Thats the only real "difference."

And about you quitting while you're not "too far behind..." I wasn't talking about a literal race . I was using a modified phrase (quit while you're still ahead) to imply that you're already behind. It's an expression.
I knew what was meant by it, but thanks for summing it up, next time i use a similar quote through getting a "high" of myself, i'll remember you. :roll:

But hey, I just really have one thing to say, oh enlightened one:

The plural of millenium is millenia, genius

This actually stuck out to me like a sore thumb.

Thank you, if thats the only credible argument you can put then obviously i'll continue to speak as it poses a significance to your mental development.

Oh, and yes, your credibility (a real thing whether you like it or not) is completely shot. So..... you might want to warm up to that universal truth
Who judges my "credibility"? You or I? Credibility in my eyes means nothing, you'd say my credibility is lacking, but what about the credibility of your government, your president, etc? The constant lies, twisted deceit and wedge of **** they are putting in your bill of rights. I assume thats 100% credible because of the atrocities that happened on 9/11, 7/7 and in Iraq, yes? If your a judge of credibility, i think it would be far less foolish to judge your leaders credibility in world wide politics than my own credibility on a discussion board. I do not have a position of power, I will not cause any death or poverty on my behalf.

Hybrid, hold everything. I just discovered a threat more dangerous than all the imprisoned way of thinking and opinions you can come up with.

Killer bees.

Forget Bush, forget corporations trying to take over the world. Killer bees is the biggest threat the world has ever faced. And to make it even worse they are joined by ants. You cannot kill those.

HOLY COW LEANG, you just blew my mind :P

BEES!!! IT'S THE BEES!!!! RUN FOR YOU LIFE!!

But anyway, on to Hybrid's nonsense...

Thank you, if thats the only credible argument you can put then obviously i'll continue to speak as it poses a significance to your mental development.

MY "metal development?" Wow, you really are an arrogant moron. Man... you call us arrogant for using sarcasm?? Now you're responsible for our metal development with your idiotic conspiracy theories, pretentious philosophy BS, and doublespeak? Wow. :roll:

"Right" and "left" is not a physical feature. Its a political illusion in the human mind. Since when did god say, "these policies are "right" and these are "left."" It simply does not exist. People get fed up of one side, they decide to switch cheeks. "Right" wingers sometimes look at "left" wing policies. Why has politics become so dominated by whats "right" and whats "left" rather than whats right and whats wrong.

Still you miss even the most basic of points. You are very, very simple minded.... People orient themselves with right and left because they line up with what they consider right and wrong. That's the point!!! It's not an illusion, but a way you tend to vote, or a way you describe your core values! How is that an illusion, and how is that so difficult to understand?

I see the sarcasm, i just respond simply because i am unaffected by it. Your sarcasm just proves your arrogance.

Yes... you claim to transcend sarcasm (you're "unaffected" by it :roll:) and then call him arrogant :roll:

You have an amazing quality of making any conversation with yoiu absolutely unbearable. You know why? YOU'RE SO INCREDIBLY ARROGANT. When call someone else something that you're guilty of yourself, it's a psychological thing called "projecting." Look it up.

I'm posting my view, your posting yours.

But OMG yuo have op1nions??? Tehy ki11 peeple!!!11!1 OMG lolz!!!11!

but what about the credibility of your government, your president, etc? The constant lies, twisted deceit and wedge of s*** they are putting in your bill of rights

Name one lie our, let's say president, is guilty of. This is a tired and false argument, and I'm sick of defending it. People like you are just so hung up on hating Bush :roll:

MY "metal development?" Wow, you really are an arrogant moron.
I had to "counter" with an argument you could obviously give a response to. Considering all your responses were "OMG Hybrid your a moron." I don't recall really many decent opinions or responses from you that really supplied a point. You base an accusation on a response you subconsciously wanted in the first place.

Man... you call us arrogant for using sarcasm??
Sarcasm is a symbol of arrogance, so do you really find it surprising i come to my conclusions as i have?

Still you miss even the most basic of points. You are very, very simple minded....
Again, are you the judge of me or yourself? Your blinding view of being all knowing has done more damage for your own "open minded" image of this world. These constant petty disputes of "your this and your that" are beginning to bore me. Maybe if you posted points that would be symbolic to the argument rather than your own fanatic high you may get a far better response from me. Again the choice is yours, i post my view, you post insults.

People orient themselves with right and left because they line up with what they consider right and wrong. That's the point!!!
So your dicating that a certain wing is "right" and the other is "wrong." Morals have never come out of politics. All that comes from politics is greed and ignorance. Politics is the greatest divider as it spawns worthless opinions based on the illusional system only those who are trapped within follow. Do you really think it would have mattered if the democrats were elected instead of the republicians in 2000? The policies are what they show the public, thats the act. That is the illusion. Since when have we graded policies for "right" and "left" wing. If you wish me to grade the current neoconservative republican government in the US i say they are leading you rather left wing down towards a communist path. Would you agree? Probably not, because they are rated as a "right wing" party. It's 100% bull****. I'm sorry. Left and right are not PHYSICAL features. They are purely in the mind of brainwashed humans.

It's not an illusion, but a way you tend to vote, or a way you describe your core values! How is that an illusion, and how is that so difficult to understand?
I use to call myself a "socialist." I was brainwashed into thinking "left wing" was the only way forward. Anyy political discussion i was in i chose to say "NO OMG!!! CAPITALISM IS EVIL." I experienced the stupidity and mindlessness myself. Believing in a system that sets your core views anyway. I no longer look upon the world that way, why? Because i see its far greater than "left" or "right." Simple illusions. The political scale is a mind control, as is most other things within this society. Whats new? Philosophy is the only way to retain an open mind and not close it around belief. We live in too much of a grey society. There is not black and white, only half and half. The truth is hid, the people are misguided. If thats nonsense to you then thats your choice to follow the crowd rather than stand alone and look upon the crowd.

Yes... you claim to transcend sarcasm (you're "unaffected" by it ) and then call him arrogant
Sorry for stating the obvious, next time i'll go into one of your pointless rages. What would you prefer? That i am controlled by my opinions and emotions or i listen and respond to what i've been given. Sadly there usually isn't much, as you guys don't seem to know much on "giving" but rather "attacking."

You have an amazing quality of making any conversation with yoiu absolutely unbearable. You know why? YOU'RE SO INCREDIBLY ARROGANT.
You yourself set up the situations. You can't "blame" me for 100% responsibility when you give pathetic and useless responses that not even a chimp would waste their time responding too. I guess that says a huge amount to me and my amusement when i do respond.

When call someone else something that you're guilty of yourself, it's a psychological thing called "projecting." Look it up.
So i assume you also need to look up this "projecting." Do you think i respond on a matter of arrogance or a matter of will? I respond to what i've been given. I have not accepted that i'm right or wrong about anything, simply because the right and wrong has not been subjected to enough question or has been supplied by "official sources." My "arrogance" is simply projecting back what i've been shown. Maybe i should be less foolish and ignore that, but i actually enjoy the responding.

Name one lie our, let's say president, is guilty of.

1. "There are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

2. (after no weapons of mass destruction found) "We went into iraq to liberate the iraq people."

I could list, i'd rather not. It's pointless.

This is a tired and false argument, and I'm sick of defending it. People like you are just so hung up on hating Bush
I hate nobody. Hate is what is destroying this world. Bush is doing his job, should i hate him for that? No. Hes doing his job for the world elite to work and bring our world into a singular world state under the UN. Starts with simple domination of the new world market. I would not hate him for that. Hate is a pathetic and useless emotion. It's brought on by fear. What do i need to fear in this world? Nothing. Because when i die, i'm "safe" from it. It's pointless even worrying about the outcome of these actions. It's just best to tell what needs to be told, when it has to be told. Hope is always creative, fear is always destructive. Seems your president is more fearful than I.

Why are you so hung up on 'illusions' that only exist in your mind? Not everything has to be tangible to exist. Whether you want to accept it or not, 'left' and 'right' do indeed exist. They are not simply illusions created to control people. What is so difficult to understand about that? And now I await more circular reasoning and bogus logic... :roll:

Whether you want to accept it or not, 'left' and 'right' do indeed exist. They are not simply illusions created to control people.
I never said they were CREATED TO CONTROL people, however they are now an effective method of control. "Left" and "Right" do not exist fen. Its a point of view. Point of view is not a PHYSICAL or SPIRITUAL feature of this planet. If i said a 10 legged rat existed and believed in it, does that mean it exists? No, it something made up in the mind. Same with the political scale. Everyone looks upon it like a political control. Either your "right" or your "left." It doesn't function with anything at all in the "real" world. These stereotypes only exist as a faulty logical view to politics in the human mind, however the illusion of them is the control they bring. False restrictions that control policies and politics. To exist as a thought is not a physical existence. That means it doesn't rely on the only control we see on this planet, physics. To exist as an illusion of control in the mind is a prison, which can be called mind control. "right" and "left" simply are not relevent today.

I totally understand what you are saying fen but what i'm saying is that they are not physical controls, they are mind controls. The illusion of stereotyping left and right. You'd be amazed how many people say they are "left" or "right" wing it gives them a sense of false identity and destroys the reality of induvidualism and self.

I think I'm getting a migraine. Hybrid, you are such a moron.... ugh.

Let's just, for starters, look at some of the more glaring contradictions....

So your dicating that a certain wing is "right" and the other is "wrong."
We live in too much of a grey society. There is not black and white, only half and half.
Why has politics become so dominated by whats "right" and whats "left" rather than whats right and whats wrong.

So which way do you want it hybrid? Is there right and wrong, or are those illusions as well?

Again the choice is yours, i post my view, you post insults.
you give pathetic and useless responses that not even a chimp would waste their time responding too.

:lol: Real classy there hybrid. You sure sound like an enlightened individual :roll:

...And now on to the garbage points!

Considering all your responses were "OMG Hybrid your a moron." I don't recall really many decent opinions or responses from you that really supplied a point.

You should probably work on your reading comprehension skills. You suck at getting the point, and if all you saw was "OMG Hybrid your a moron," then the problem is yours. I think everyone here will agree that I'm a bit more eloquent than that :roll:

Frankly I'm better spoken than you, which makes this even more ironic.... and sad, really.

Sarcasm is a symbol of arrogance

False. Sarcasm isn't even a "sybmol" at all :roll:

Do you really think it would have mattered if the democrats were elected instead of the republicians in 2000?

YES. If you fail to see that, then you are an idiot.

If you wish me to grade the current neoconservative republican government in the US i say they are leading you rather left wing down towards a communist path.

Maybe a bit extreme, but you kinda almost have something there... and that's why I've said that I'm not entirely happy with the Republican party. But what's your point??

1. "There are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

2. (after no weapons of mass destruction found) "We went into iraq to liberate the iraq people."

I could list, i'd rather not. It's pointless.

Ignoring the fact that you did just list, I will answer these baseless charges... Saddam did, in fact, possess and use weapons of mass destruction. Just about everyone was in agreement that he still had them and was stockpiling more. There was no lying going on. Plus, the WMDs were just one of a series of reasons to remove Saddam. The WMDs were more sensationalized, sure, but they weren't the sole reason. Maybe you should do some research there hybrid.... get the facts straight. It seems you've been brainwashed (like many others, frankly) into believing that the war was based on a lie, when this is simply and obviously untrue.

Seems your president is more fearful than I.

Ooh... what a poignant way to end your post. Sadly, as a direct object, that "I" should me a "me." How typical of pretentious people like you... bad grammar in in order to sound smarter than you really are.

If you're going to attack someone's grammar, at least know what the hell you're talking about. He ended the sentence properly since he could have added the word "am" and still have been correct.

Fenring, shut up dude... his ending was unnecessary, and the implied "am" is a technicality.

Anyways, that wasn't exactly my main point :roll:

Main point or not, if you criticize someone, you had better know what you're talking about. And don't be an ass about being corrected either... you seem to love doing that to other people.

aahhh the endless bickering....:naughty::naughty: behave urselves children :rofl:

Dont even bother. I know 1 thing. Hybrid's contradicts himself and makes posts with no sense in them. I dont even bother to read his post anymore, its not worth my time. Its hopeless arguing against him, that guy is just stupid and keeps coming back. And when ur both arguing against that guy, it doesnt help to snap at each other and argue.

Best thing is to ignore him. Let him keep talking on and on and on.

One day, he's gonna go start talking in real life and piss some people off, and finds a fist his face :lol: :lol:

Now thats real enlightenment :wink: :wink:

Now I have a question Hybrid, do you live in ur mommy's basement?

Yes, Hybrid is a kook and he is dangerous. The only reason I have anything to do with the thread hijacking terrorist supporter or whatever he is meant to be is to poke fun at him.

It is kind of a fun diversion from studying... tearing apart his silly arguments. It's good for releasing mental stress. So... thanks Hybrid for providing a target for my frustrations :lol:

Haha, yes GeneralZ... true enlightenment is getting that fist in your face :lol:

Let's not, kthanx. >_>

Just because Hybrid may have no sense of logic and/or reasoning, dosen't mean to say we should exact physical violence on him. :roll:

It's easier to just ignore him. :roll:

Now I have a question Hybrid, do you live in ur mommy's basement?

Oh that's classic. I thought BWare was a huge ass. You just proved me wrong.

And, for the record, he does still live with his parents since he's your age you moron. Insult his ideas, not him.