Sign in to follow this  
Guest t217t217

nods stuff

Guest t217t217

ware the he#l did nod get c-130 and apaches? the us doesnt hand them out like candy and there expensive.

Not really sure what you mean :confused:

Guest Kravvitz

Nod has connections... :twisted:

They could have done one of two things.

One: Brought them.

Two: Stole em'.

Though I'm not really sure what the heck you are on about.

Oh yeah and the thrid option. They built em'.

look , at the end of the original red alert, if the sovies won the CnC games followed and if the allies won , the Red Alert 2 games followed. And if u remember US wasnt even in the original Ra1 so in the CnC games America really isnt a power like it actually is, so the army that it has now wouldnt exist.

they probly got spies in the US and stole the plans u never know!

Guest ph03nIX

Renegade is based off Tibdawn and I think I saw NOD with apaches on there. I have never played tibdawn myself but I have seen the units in the game, etc. and I think nod does have apaches on that game.

I am not totally sure though

yeh i know they do were talking about before tibdawn, how did they get them then........

Guest K.S.T_RimTech

i've always wondered that too :lol: i 've never got that! i guess they have a connection with westwood and westwood stole the plans LOLOLOLOLOL

well think about it its like the civil war, both sides are american but they are fighting for different sides so maybe nod just happened to start off with an area that had apaches or something you never know. my suggestion:go ask westwood

A more simple answers is simply that Nod had to have some air units and so they got an Apache. 8)

I'd love to ask Westwood, the problem is they don't exist so it's very difficult :roll:

I thought the Brotherhood started all around the world, fighting for oppressed nations... I tink i heard that on one of the NOD missions on TD