Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
I.G.103

Hey ho, I'm a newbie to onlinedom!

Recommended Posts

Erm, yeah, dont know what to really say so I'll just sum it up.

 

I'm, pretty new to the internet in its entirety.

I'm a C&C LAN nut, though I'm not uber enjoying the Generals games, despite the flak I heard about RA2, its add on YR and that... I still think it looks and plays a heck of a lot better, and is more fun.

 

Oh, and a anime nut, though I doubt that really means all that much here. :?

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Rabbit

Oh, it means a lot.

 

Haha, I never even knew you could play LAN C&C, I just play over the normal internet section.... Or, is that the same thing?

 

 

 

 

Oh, and since everyone else is doing it....

 

Howdy.

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, erm, I meant LAN C&C 95, up until YR in the games series heheh, its playing it over a network.

 

Howdy back at ya dude... or dudette for all I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Rabbit

Haha, yeah, C&C 95 is the shizzle.

 

And, that's Mr. Dude to you :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Oh, and a anime nut, though I doubt that really means all that much here. :?

Haha, yes it does mean something. You unofficially just joined one side of a growing rift in these forums :lol:

 

WELCOME, by the way.

greeter.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

BWare, your pics of Walmart Greeters are starting to scare me.

 

Hey ,the name's _Gryphon, and I just joined a week ago. I play RA2 and YR and a demo of Generals, though I've never played the real thing.

 

I don't mind Anime, but I'm not a nut about it.

 

kittenfighting.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Rabbit

Don't turn this into "pic of the day" :P

Share this post


Link to post

I wont, I just thought it was funny. Besides, people put pics on my Intro thread

Share this post


Link to post
Oh, and a anime nut, though I doubt that really means all that much here. :?

Hell yeah. We need more anime nuts around here. There's not enough to be perfectly honest. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Anime huh...

 

*adds to ignore list..*

 

Just kidding.... not :P

 

Greets. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Hey there dude! Where in the UK are ya? If ya from the North west or Essex, begin to panic, there are a few nutters who post here who are from those areas :wink:

Share this post


Link to post

heheh, im unfortunately not from the north west or essex dude. Nottinghamshire born fool I am :) Oh, no worries though, still a nutter ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Guest MadBadger
Howdy back at ya dude... or dudette for all I know.

 

meh, Hypno said dude but he/shes never taken that mask off so who knows :P

 

'ello there get ZH already :P

 

I made the Animi babe of the day thread soooo ima on ur side :P

 

How is Nottinham (the people ect ect) i might be going Uni there next year and ive only been once when i was like 12 so i kinda forgot :P

 

@King im.... im.... im distraught you forgot me the south east nutter :cry:

 

(no really how in the blazes did you forget me? :P )

Share this post


Link to post
Oh, and a anime nut, though I doubt that really means all that much here. :?

Hell yeah. We need more anime nuts around here. There's not enough to be perfectly honest. ;)

 

Oh no, ones perfect. ;)

 

Howdy yall.

Share this post


Link to post
Oh, and a anime nut, though I doubt that really means all that much here. :?

Hell yeah. We need more anime nuts around here. There's not enough to be perfectly honest. ;)

 

Bah.

 

Too many.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Rabbit
Howdy yall.

 

Hey! That's my new line! Except, it's howdy.

Share this post


Link to post

bah....texas cowboy slang.....

 

WELCOME!!! (To Walmarts!) :haha:

 

nah...i'm not bware...and i usually dont greet people.... :lol:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×