Sign in to follow this  
seawolfenz

Tips to defeat the Tigress Leang

Guest Spartan-117²
true...

the tank general is probably the strongest general for china besides the infantry general

then that should be the way you kill the empress[/img]

It's the TIGRESS!! That is, unless you have a bootleg version or something.

screw her. no i dont have a bootleg version

THE Effin Tank General can PWN her get groups of battlemasters to kill her off

Guest Spartan-117²

blah blah blah

this is like the most contrversial topic on the generals/zero hour forum

blah blah blah

this is like the most contrversial topic on the generals/zero hour forum

Well, it's because beating the Tigress is frustrating, and so many responses in this thread are too vague. Or worse, sarcastic.

Guest Spartan-117²

hmm

just use the super weapon general how many bloody times do i have to tell you.... she is the cheapest general in the effin game

hmm

just use the super weapon general how many bloody times do i have to tell you.... she is the cheapest general in the effin game

The question is NOT who did you win with? But HOW did you win? Go into some detail.

Guest Spartan-117²

First - Beginning stuff (intro whatnot)

Then- I begin with 2 dozers start building.... then I do more stuff

then- I prepare with a few patriot battery

then- i gather my recources and make a decent army

then- I make a a 4 jet airforce

then- i take out the power and disable anything in my path

then- i continue it for hours

then i assault at the end

EDIT- i Build alot of SW

then- I win

editing status - Un editable...

this is going to require some serious editing...

WTF! :strain:

makes no sense :?:

Guest Spartan-117²
this is going to require some serious editing...

WTF! :strain:

makes no sense :?:

if you see I did edit it 8)

Why not post the whole damn thing at once? Saves time.

Guest Spartan-117²

Give me a general and Ill see what i can do

im going to probably do SWG or... the Airforce General.... im not doing GLA (its suicide) maybe china would work...

Can you beat the Tigress using Shi Tao the Nuke?

Personally, I've defeated the Tigress (although only on easy mode) using pretty straightforward tactics. Here's what I did to destroy her:

-Turtle on the first minutes of the game. Use gattling cannons and bunkers with tank hunters to suppress enemies. Spam tanks along the way (battlemasters and gattling)

-Time when the next waves will attack. When the cost is clear, blast away patrols on the southeastern portion of the map (use tanks or migs) and then construct a second base using 2 dozers.

-Use the spammed tanks to guard your secondary base until you construct a tough defense. Don't do SW's as of now.

-Get cash by using hackers in and out of the internet center. Make at least 15. Also get the UN crates on the SE portion of the map.

-Make your SW's, preferably at the back of your main base. Creep your base by making defense structure after another until you get good space.

-When the SW timers of Leang nears zero, destroy one of the bunkers to reset them. Do that on the last minute of countdown.

-Expand your base and spam Overlords along the way. I made at least 50 of 'em since too many of them will cause traffic jams on the bridge.

-Launch your nukes at the SW's of Leang. Also use the artillery barrage to destroy dozers.

-Use nuke migs and the nuke bomber to clear enemy patrols as soon as they're available.

-Continuously pound Leang's base with nukes while destroying her own SW bunkers. When all bunkers are destroyed, it's best to stop the timers by drawing low power. Destroy the SW's as quickly as possible.

-When the base is devastated, roll our the Overlords! You can also swarm them earlier immediately after a barrage of nukes and artillery so that they would have no chance to retaliate.

-Win.

Guest Spartan-117²

Well JJSoviet, Fighting the Tigress on Hard is like fighting a Human user. But on easy, anyone could do it.

Just use the Sentry drones dropped from Auroras and Minigunners that use supersoakers and you'll rip the tigress apart.

Gentlemen, I need some advise to beat her, I have tried many times, but she's too strong.

I use Chinese Nuke General, these things annoy me the most:

- her constant attacks with MIGs, she attacks again and again

- the space to build the base is strictly limited, I cannot built nukes non-stop

- she sends a lot of units to attack my base from the above (the rocket buggies are devastating)

Please, could anyone share some tactics to beat her?

well if any of you want to bet the general leang

TIPS - Style = General Dubzac - capture and go tactic

-build 4 dozers/workers or whatever you got

-build powerplant and barracks

-pump out at least 5 infantry make sure they can get the capture upgrade

-buy the capture upgrade

-scout and capture all you can with out being shot at

-build most of your base forget SW's for now

-build at least five building flushing units vehicles only

-move to the bunker donot capture (this will help big time in slowing down the timer

-capture the artillery on the hill (this should help destory slow heavy tanks.

-move a dozer or worker to build defences north NW, W, NE. and place artillery in support with the defence

(dont move into the town unless your ready tiggers will be set off)

-build a force of 8 tanks and at lest 6 infantry move slowly into the town watch for a ambush.

-build a back up force and take out the overlord and other pathic guards capture all but the reactor

untill its needed to stop the sw's

-with yor two forces flak all enemys and move to brige with at least one or two dozers or workers

(you need to block the enemys force aross the brige theres like helixs and heavy tanks so move fast)

-build a mother load of light tanks and rocket guys make sure to build factorys on the other side of the brige as you go

- capture anything you see

- Major win heh heh

Guest gloryforixseal

Wow that was a quick reply. I cant wait to play it, and Im glad youre doing this. Im 100 sure that this mod will take over the ZH World, and get more people playing ZH again...

When roughly will the release date be?

I'll think about it, give me a situation first

(What General ur using, blah blah)

Build up Defenses very quickly. Watch out for the sneak attack near your supply center after you build a strat Center/Palace/Propaganda Center. If USA use auroras to take out the bunkers. If GLA use sucide bikes. If China you'll have to mass migs.