Sign in to follow this  
Guest eagle35

Tiberian sun help!

Guest eagle35

do you no of any Tiberian sun trainers that have a level skipper on them and which work for the latest version of the game?

Thanks

go to tibed.net and dwnload the mod maker to make the game easier there is no other way that i know of apart from not cheating

Guest bws

was a trainer i thought

only not a good one (only inf money)

Go to www.timsvault.com ... they have exactly what your looking for. Trust me i've been there a million times. Blakmaglc :twisted:

Guest eagle35

its not that i cant finish the level its that im on the rescue trantos mission and ive killed everything and the mission wont end!

Guest eagle35

do you no where on that tims vault i may b able to find what im lookin for>?

Yes, go to search then Type In Tiberian Sun Cheats and if he hasn't changed anything then it should all still be there many cheats. Blakmaglc :twisted: Just email me if it's not there and i'll give you another site option.

Ok i found exactly what your looking for i was just there it's at www.realts.com just go there and its your cheats. IT will just show you how to pass the missions or just whatever you need Blakmaglc :twisted:

If you havn't found it there for some reason cause i was just there and it was all there email me and let me know and i'll just email you my trainer that i 've got for the missions specifically. Blakmaglc :twisted:

It's... THE THREAD WITHOUT AN AVATAR.

sorry... just felt like that... I don't have anything to contribute to this topic... BUT: Create an easy singleplayer map OR copy the first mission in Tiberian Sun to your TSun directory.

Now for some research: Figure out what all of the levels are called! That's filenames for you!

Copy and past that map and rename your copies to the levels you do not wish to play. Et, voila! The annoying levels where replaced by the easy to finish first level or your own made easy level.

That should work

Patch the game up then try again. :wink:

If you have to cheat to get to the end of a game its a waste of time buying the game in the first place.

Cheats should ONLY be used AFTER completion of the game. :wink: :wink: :idea:

Oh yeah you know the objective of the mission is to KILL tratos. Hes the green guy. You did do that right..... :wink:

Guest eagle35

this is the GDI side of it and you have to rescue him and not kill him!!!

Also is there a way to add more money to the missions?

What is this the orignal game we are talking about?

With the mutants and that? :wink:

Guest eagle35

were talking about Tiberian sun!!!

Its funny when people don't know what the hell is going on.

As for the real subject don't you have to rescue Tratos? I mean killing everyone isn't the objective is it? :twisted:

Guest MRoget
its not that i cant finish the level its that im on the rescue trantos mission and ive killed everything and the mission wont end!

I had the same problem until I went back and blasted all the FENCES that surrounded the central NOD base.

I had the same problem bcuz you end up killing everything with the ghos stalker dont u?

does tratos escape in the carrier?

if he does then try scanning the map for nod units!!