Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

Suggestions For Army Specifics

Any and all would be nice. A description of what it does and a good name will be very appreciated.

However, DO NOT suggest a hero unit. I am choosing those accordingly.

Guest MadBadger

for me - Yuri clones to return that can only take over humans/base defences :)

Initiatives can detect stealthed units.

Beter cash conversion on the Grinders. (40-50%)

Mind controled explosive cows....... bit like demo traps from Generals.... but they move under own power and explode when near to an enemy. (gota be seen as neutral by enemy unless anti-stealth unit sees them)

something like a zone trooper

A soviet siege tank instead of the damn chopper. And a grenadier, a rocket soldier, a flamethrower and a very quick and light tank.

A soviet siege tank instead of the damn chopper. And a grenadier, a rocket soldier, a flamethrower and a very quick and light tank.

if that's all soviet like i think then make a british sniper with a better sniper rifle and make the normal sniper for all allies and make an allied mammoth tank that is better than the apocalypse tank faster, bigger, and has more firepower.

Does no one pay attention any more? I SAID ARMY SPECIFICS! One that belongs to a general, not a faction. -_-

give myna sind...oh wait no she already has me as that nvm

I'd love to have a railgun or sonic tank, some kind of weapon that goes through multiple units, dealing a lot of damage :)

And maybe all my units are also a bit more anti-armor based.

Rail and sonic weapons would be allied, and your specialty is ballistics so your weapons are more armor potent than others.

How about an extra heavily transport or miner for my tank forces? Can take extra damage, but its slower or it costs more, not sure which one would balance it out more.

I always loved Terror Drones and used them a lot in RA2, maybe a more heavily armored or armed! version might be cool too.

Maybe even a Demolition Drone for the demo general.

Guest MadBadger
for me - Yuri clones to return that can only take over humans/base defences :)

Initiatives can detect stealthed units.

Beter cash conversion on the Grinders. (40-50%)

Mind controled explosive cows....... bit like demo traps from Generals.... but they move under own power and explode when near to an enemy. (gota be seen as neutral by enemy unless anti-stealth unit sees them)

mine are for me.... all supper psychic although i really just want the Mind Controled Cows.... :twisted: Make em in the baracks could get rid of the brute..... mmmmm cows..... mmmmmm explosives.....

mine are for me.... all supper psychic although i really just want the Mind Controled Cows.... :twisted: Make em in the baracks could get rid of the brute..... mmmmm cows..... mmmmmm explosives.....

No wonder this guy got banned