Sign in to follow this  
Luk3us

New info a coming!

Who got that email from err, fun.ea thingey?

Some news at last. :D

Nod FTW! :D

wh- wh- what? Luk3us, you CAN'T post a topic like this without some info! How about copying and pastig it for those of us who didn't get the info?

I'm sensing 2 things here, and one is completely obvious. The game is riddled with unit upgrades. Easily seen on the Orca for numerous weapon combos, it also appears that the mammoth tank has attachable upgrades on the front too.

Secondly, this logo on the tank and the Orca, this is not the GDI logo, no. I think we have a Generals style system. Each General (or division) could hold a different insignia that is placed on the units. The Eagle here would represent a General or division capable of superior air power, but weaker tanks.

Just an idea. :wink:

Secondly, this logo on the tank and the Orca, this is not the GDI logo, no. I think we have a Generals style system. Each General (or division) could hold a different insignia that is placed on the units. The Eagle here would represent a General or division capable of superior air power, but weaker tanks.

Just an idea. :wink:

NOO! NO! NO ONONONONONOONO!!!!!

This should be GDI vs. Nod, SIMPLE! Leave that asset to GENERALS.

I was thinking something along those lines also. The GDI symbol at the top of the page nimrod gave us is different to the ones in the screenshots and more like the traditional GDI design. Also the logos on the buildings here looks more like the traditional GDI one.

Maybe the logo seen on the tanks, orcas, etc. in the screenshots are the players forces own logo. Similar to how fighter squadrons etc. have their own emblems

The only thing in the video is a Nod logo and the German city name for the convention