Sign in to follow this  
Nachmore

Trailers Up!

Nod on Holiday = Secret Security Level... it's called "Party Time" :)

Tell you what, it looks pretty impressive - makes me want to get my hands on a copy asap!

It wasn't that great. Its basically what they've been showing us, nothing new tbh.

true that there wasn't anything ground breaking - but it shows things in movement instead of still shots. There seems to have been an effore put into this - I hope it only gets better.

Now, random rant: why the hell do things like orca's always just stand in one spot when they're being fired on? I mean, user in control etc. etc. but there are some basic things that shouldn't happen, where the commander on the ground (air, wherver) - the AI in this case, should take over slightly (like move to the sides to avoid missiles).

very true..they should work that in....that would be sooooo awesome..im liking the engine though...the debris are to my liking....the units are cool..and im hoping that MUSIC is included....omg please.....

The "gameplay" trailer is just what I thought it would be. It simply shows us the all the screen shots we have seen come to life, well most of them anyway ;)

Overall it was a cool teaser :thumbsup:

The trailer is now mirrored on CNCNZ.com:

dl_icon.gif Command & Conquer 3 Gameplay Trailer HD (66.1 MB)

Right click and choose save target/link as. You might need to rename the file to a .mov extension. When prompted to save the file and you see the filename "file.cgi" simply rename that to something like "cncvideo.mov" or something similar, just make sure you have the .mov extension.

Oh yeah.... I'm glad I'm upgrading my PC very soon because after seeing the game in action I think the system requirements will be rather high for C&C3.

*right clicks.. hits save as.. gets weird alternate link*

errrrm... copy protection or something? :?

The "gameplay" trailer is just what I thought it would be. It simply shows us the all the screen shots we have seen come to life, well most of them anyway ;)

I think you'll find if you put all the released screenshots together into one giant .gif file. You'll have the whole gameplay part of the trailer anyway :haha:

It wasn't bad, some nice physics going on there anyhow.

Guest Rabbit

Did you all not notice one thing? FRANK KLEPAKI music is in the beginning!!!!

It wasn't bad, some nice physics going on there anyhow.

Yeah, except for the orca's. They stood so still, it was like it was on pause or something.

*right clicks.. hits save as.. gets weird alternate link*

errrrm... copy protection or something? :?

When prompted to save the file and you see the filename "file.cgi" simply rename that to something like "cncvideo.mov" or something similar, just make sure you have the .mov extension.

The reason for this is due to our downloads tracker, the "file.cgi" part. One day I'll replace our file tracker with a better one.

Did you all not notice one thing? FRANK KLEPAKI music is in the beginning!!!!.

The whole trailer used Frank's music because the new music isn't done yet. Remeber Frank is not doing the music for C&C3 but EA have said it will be the traditional style that C&C fans expect. I just want heavy rock music anyway :)

i noticed mainland australia is a red zone yet somehow tasmania remains a yellow zone.

NZ is a blue zone... As it rightly should be. :P

hmm... sounds like someone got mixed up. Not even tiberium could survive our koalas!

Guest Rabbit
Did you all not notice one thing? FRANK KLEPAKI music is in the beginning!!!!.

The whole trailer used Frank's music because the new music isn't done yet. Remeber Frank is not doing the music for C&C3 but EA have said it will be the traditional style that C&C fans expect. I just want heavy rock music anyway :)

Yeah, I know... I just had to mention it. :)

yea i see NY making an upgrade to blue by the time IM done with the campaign... 8)

Yeah i thought EA were trying to say that GDI is essentially NATO yet most of europe and the US is yellow not blue

Yeah i thought EA were trying to say that GDI is essentially NATO yet most of europe and the US is yellow not blue

Well, Europe is covered in red zones, but US is only yellow and US more friendly allies are blue, so I think they were trying to say "OMG!USisgoingtosavetheday!!!11!!1oneoneone"

This game better not turn into a GDI USA Division saves the day bull crap. I'd hate that! America are so far up their own arses when it comes to patriotic gung ho military stuff anyway.

Hollywood has already taken British acts of bravery in World War 2 and replaced them with American acts. Such as the British Navy's aquisition of the German U-Boat U-571, which lead to the Brits destroying a substancial portion of the German Navy. Hollywood stuck Americans in that boat and it suddenly became a huge operation by uncle Sam! That's a great insult to the British veterans of WW2.

Next we'll have Hollywood saying America took on Argentina singlehandedly in the Falklands and they'll replace the british Vulcan bombers with B-52s. All for a decent profit at the box-office!

Sorry about the outburst, but there are other nations on this planet capable of destroying armies other than the USA. This game is about the "Global" Defence Initiative. Not the American Defense Initiative, and that's how it shall stay... Global!

This game better not turn into a GDI USA Division saves the day bull crap. I'd hate that!

Yeah I have to agree there. Note to APOC if your reading this. Pass it along to the devs that the GDI are not American gung ho heroes to the rescue all the damn time.

So....... do you want realism, or not?