Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

I always liked Citylife over Simcity. Its just a bit more interesting with some more interesting little social conflicts. ^_^ Cities XL is comign out soon and is made by the same developers so I might grab that. :)

Still playing Crysis wars, its hard to find good servers near me. :(

dino crisis - PS2 ... ah... here dino dino.

Guest Stevie_K

Grand Theft Auto 4

Fallout 3. wondering how to get into for independece without killing everyone or giving the guy my alien blaster :(

kill all humans = PS2.... this game is flipping stupid

Conker: Live & Reloaded

its a remake of Conker's Bad Fur Day, one of my favorite games...

yeah... they are flipping hard. I had nothing but problems for 5 missions for both sides. GDI I couldnt even beat the final level for the longest time.

Not really, I've done GDI hard without too much difficulty. I expect Nod to be a lot harder though D=

just picked up CoD4 yesterday again...played some ppl i know from CSS..

Not really, I've done GDI hard without too much difficulty. I expect Nod to be a lot harder though D=

Nod's side was more easier I thought. The missions I was stuck on took me awhile until my brain finally kicked in and figured out what I should of been doing.

Nod's side was more easier I thought. The missions I was stuck on took me awhile until my brain finally kicked in and figured out what I should of been doing.

I finished the second last gdi mission (the one in the ion storm :P) with just a wf, ref, 2 pp and a repair depot. If I only I payed more attention to the rocket soldiers in my base, I would have saved my other structures D;

Guest Stevie_K

Nod are really sneaky in those last few minutes. Damn I have lost many buildings because I didn't pay attention :)

The last one is hardest though. Nod artillery everywhere!!

No I lost it in the first 10 minutes or so, where it's hard to get settled ;_;

Guest Stevie_K

Yeah the start is the hard part. The rest is cakewalk imo.

rotating between:

Xbox360-

Conker: Live & Reloaded

Call Of Duty 4

Halo 3

PC-

Counter-Strike: Source

I always liked Citylife over Simcity. Its just a bit more interesting with some more interesting little social conflicts. ^_^ Cities XL is comign out soon and is made by the same developers so I might grab that. :)

I am SO looking forward to Cities XL.

Otherwise, these days I'm usually playing Red Alert - A Path Beyond. I might also reinstall Tiberian Sun some time.

Started playing Tiberian Sun again. Damn, I forgot how much I love that game. I've only done a couple skirmishes, though, because I think my campaign save data got deleted, and I'm not yet willing to go through the entire game AGAIN. I'm going to look for the files on my computer today, though, because I might have saved them somewhere when I uninstalled the game.

Does anyone know how to use the Devil's Tongue? I got about five of them to attack the GDI base with and they got destroyed almost immediately. They don't seem to be particularly effective vs. anything except infantry, and I don't want to spend loads of money on a tier 2 unit that is the equivalent of a Nod Buggy. >_>

Guest Stevie_K

Well. I base spam with Devil's Tongue if it's the only thing Iv'e got. It's really not that effective other than sneak attacks and annoying your enemy.

When playing Nod, artillery, ticks and cyborgs is the way to win imo.

Playing C&C3 for old times sake..

I should play some TS sometime, but dam, that is ooollllddddd

Started playing Tiberian Sun again. Damn, I forgot how much I love that game. I've only done a couple skirmishes, though, because I think my campaign save data got deleted, and I'm not yet willing to go through the entire game AGAIN. I'm going to look for the files on my computer today, though, because I might have saved them somewhere when I uninstalled the game.

Get the save game files here http://www.cncforums.com/new/local_links.php?catid=113. You can then load up any mission you like without having to play through them again.