Sign in to follow this  
Terry Burger

Why is this forum so slow?

We're talking like one post a day, pretty pathetic! I never have any issues finding an online match, so there are plenty of active C&C ZH players out there. :roll:

because most people on this forum dont like Generals and ZH

Putting it into perspective. There are better games out there than Generals, hell C&C as a whole now. I won't lie, I won't deny, it's a pretty mashed up world, but the community is disappearing to other games cos EA cannot keep our attention span that long!

I see many new posts in all the forums on offer here. The Gen/ZH forum is dead though.

Remeber this a forum is judged by the members who post on it.

yea, try open discussion, and people answer there every day of the year :wink:

I see many new posts in all the forums on offer here. The Gen/ZH forum is dead though.

Remeber this a forum is judged by the members who post on it.

yeah.... i noticed the place kinda died about 2-3 months ago....

I must agree this is Forum must be dead because this is like the First time in my life i have bothered to enter this forum. lol :) well i think i shall be going back to the other rooms :yawn: :wink:

well i must say i am back just to reply lol, while i am at it i must say that Generals was by far the most unbalanced game ever. and i can see why we have left this forum

well lets just say GLA have no chance coming up against the super weapons general, and well it just doesn't play all that great, it is like rushing is the only way to win

I beg to differ, each general has strengths and weakness to be exploited. Against the super weapons general terrorist spam & well placed quads to shoot down returning alphas does wonders.

Well rushing and fast paced gameplay was how Generals designed to be played, and not 5 million overlords vs 7 million scorpion battles. And SW gen is in fact possibly the worst General, especially online. Unless you play 'n00bs only no rush 9999999 no aur no tanks no violence no sw no inf' games.

that'd suck. sw general only fun against computer opponents, otherwise gay.

i don't think zero hour is unbalanced, i think it is the one of the most balanced games ever. sure u'll come up against matches like airforce general against the infantry general which will own. but then again like Terry Burger said, there are always ways of getting past the infantry general.

Acutally, it's been dead since a certain someone left :wink:

Yeah.... gota point there

Point is Generals (at least here) is just getting boring and old for most people. Especially with C&C 3 around the corner, and CNCNZ not being specificly made for modding Generals, its to be expected.

The game is fun for modding, but online is mostly a bunch of people who build nothing more then 50 tunnel networks and 500 scuds to go in them, along with the game's inbalance to counter just that.

there's a new community patch down at GameReplays.org that makes the game a lot more balanced imo.

well, to recap on me and Thierry's posts, General/ZH is getting very old and boring, so no one posts here :wink:

im too busy playing world of warcraft and final fantasy 11 to play Generals/ZH

well, to recap on me and Thierry's posts, General/ZH is getting very old and boring, so no one posts here :wink:

i agree i moved on from Generals/ZH after i played the missions i never even bothered playing online, so i think we should just move on. :wink:

Its been a while i didnt visit here.

cache problem, my service provider gaves me headache, etc..etc...

some how i lost my interest on Gen/ZH nowadays.

i've been playing SatrCraft, WarCraft Dota Allstar & RA2.

and even more PS2.

Am i possibly the only one who liked Generals/ZH here? I like Generals/ZH because they technology used is similar to what we have in rl

i hated Gen/ZH because if i wanted a RL war game i would play AOW or joint task force etc. Gen didnt realy have much of a place in C&C series.