tinklesomega

The run down on Kane...

Heres what iv played:

-Red alert 2

-Yuris revenge

-Renegade

-(just started)Tiberian sun

-Firestorm

So im wondering about kane and im a little confused :?

He's in Red alert and then dissapers. Red alert 2 and yuris revenge is all about yuri. Renegade i think hes in but you dont here too much of him. Now in Tiberian sun the intro gives me the impression thats hes been dead or something. And then in Firestorm he dissapers again. So whats going on with him. If some one could fill me in on some stuff it would be appreciated.

Thanks

-=| Mr. Tinkles |=-

I've always found this quote interesting:

You're only delaying the inevitable. I have the Tacitus. I am invincible. More than alien. More than human! The next step in our evolution as a species'!

Always made me wonder. His power explains his mysterious re-appearence in C&C 3. He is more than human and more than Alien.

The ending to C&C 3 has got to be that he is the leader of the Scrin. I'm almost 95% sure of it now :wink:

well with any luck we'll find out

Well, you need to get to about mission 7 or so for GDI in TS, and things become more clear. ;)

nah think it must be you Kane and Yuri are played by different actors

Guest Maul

Can i just point out that the events from tiberian dawn all the way to tiberian wars are over half a century in length, so y does kane not age?

Can i just point out that the events from tiberian dawn all the way to tiberian wars are over half a century in length, so y does kane not age?

Kane is the messiah. You cannot kill the messiah.

So what, I fail to see how you can possibly attempt to compare either. One is a mad man, the other is the messiah. ;)