Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

Halloween Plans?

Recommended Posts

too much sleep makes you tired though

Share this post


Link to post

Even if I get a reasonable amount of sleep (7 to 9 hours), all week long... I'm still ****ing tired! I guess that's why we have Mountain Dew... how's that for your breakfast beverage?

Share this post


Link to post

If you add two shots of vodka to that mountain dew, then you're got yourself a good breakfast beverage. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Being immune to caffiene does NOT rock. I can't stay away, why? Because coffee, BAWLS, coke, pepsi don't work...

 

I hit myself with a rubber band. Little pains keep you awake. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Even if I get a reasonable amount of sleep (7 to 9 hours), all week long... I'm still ****ing tired! I guess that's why we have Mountain Dew... how's that for your breakfast beverage?

 

and me too bloody sucks

Share this post


Link to post
I could get 29 and still want to sleep more. >_>
Well you're just odd :P

Share this post


Link to post

halloween party was fun..i was an escaped prisoner..had broken chains on my wrists and ankles and my costume was dirty like i went threw alot to escape...painted a scar and a tear on my face...i won best costume...

 

i got drunk but it didnt really hit me until towards the end of the night and i woke up HUNG over..and still am...it was fun

Share this post


Link to post

you mean u didnt have any problems with the cops then?

Share this post


Link to post

...halloween was fun this year...last year sucked i sat in my friends car with him and his girlfriend and drank a 40oz of beer...had an army jacket on and some black facepaint..

Share this post


Link to post

sounds like a whole load of fun (note to Sonic we need a sarcastic smily)

Share this post


Link to post

yeah but a proper sarcastic smily would be better i think

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×