Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

C&C3: Third Faction to be Revealed on 19/12

Yay I'm late to this thread. I like a hybrid of the old & new one. I like the old angular 3 better and the new Command & Conquer text better (nice work on that font by the way, new but still like the classic C&C text). Maybe increase the Tiberium Wars by a point size or 2 but yes it should indeed be smaller than the Command & Conquer. (Although I'll admit the new 3 is growing on me a little.. I still like the angular one more.)

Actually the video that was mentioned to include a Veinhole monster is indeed in game. Atleast, in Win 95 version, and I would bet it's in original also (I've never played the original).

Complete the GDI mission where you have to prevent Nod killing those civilians and Moebius, and you see the video.

So it is canon :P

My main feedback about the logo that I'd like you to remember is that emphasis of the "three" supersedes the "C&C" and it should be the other way around. I previously suggested colour swap... but that was just an idea - I guess the background will have a greater impact on what sticks out.

I'm looking at a screenshot of the logo in the November trailer again... yeah I was right. The background certainly impacts on the emphasis... the white logo on green background looks good. The 'three' is a layer... I like it.

:thumbsup: thumbs up from the fanboy.

-gben

Perhaps that is a pit/valley similar to the one in the 3rd Nod Mission of Firestorm, where things evolve there and spread, and it is the birthplace of all that is to doom humanity.

I was just thinking though, most of the tiberium mutations we've seen are exactly that, mutations of terrestrial life. We havent actually seen "real" iberium lifeforms yet. Until C&C3 that is.

An interesting perspective, you think?