Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

C&C 3 Tiberium Wars November Trailer HD

Our community manager, Predator, has sent us the high definition version of the The Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars November Trailer. This is a full hi-res sized video of 1280 x 720. If your screen resolution is set to anything smaller you won't be able to view this trailer. Some older computers may struggle to play the trailer as well. It's the same trailer that we posted a couple of days ago but this one shows C&C 3 in all of it's glory. You can see all of the great lighting and effects in this one. Check out a few high quality previews below.

cnc3_nov_trailer_hd1s.jpg cnc3_nov_trailer_hd2s.jpg cnc3_nov_trailer_hd3s.jpg cnc3_nov_trailer_hd4s.jpg

We have the trailer mirrored here at CNCNZ.com so get it now.

dl_icon.gifCommand & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars November Trailer HD (121.8 MB)

1280 x 720? Damn thats just stupidly large. :P

Cool. :P

My screen is set to 1280 x 1024 (native size for a 19" LCD) but crappy Quicktime won't let me play the trailer in full screen mode. You need the Pro version for that.

qproct5.png

This will explain why the sample screen shots I posted above are slightly below the 1280 x 720 size.

Guest Rabbit

Point is, it's a HUGE video. I tried opening the link by itself, and not the filecount link, and it wouldn't open in firefox, due to the sheer size.

Takes longer than a minute to load, it's too big :P

Huh? Took my quicktime like 5 seconds to pop up. :S

Hate to say this, but if your machine struggles really heavily to load and play this, then your machine will more or less struggle to play any HD movies, this includes those in C&C 3 itself.

If this is the case, and upgrade will probably be due before you'll be able to appreciate the FMV the game has to offer.

Well, I'm hoping mine will run it, at least in low detail...btw, what are the requirements for C&C 3 (or expected recs)

I had no trouble playing this video, I don't recommend playing inside your browser. Download it directly and play it that way, plus you can play it again later ;)

what are the requirements for C&C 3 (or expected recs)

No system requirements have been announced yet. I have made some very rough guesses listed here http://www.cncnz.com/games/cnc3/sysreq.php, based on BFME2.

never noticed before that the juggernaut could still be deployed. must have missed it before now.

Though our movies are being shot in HD, they are compressed to VP6, so everyone will be able to play them on their computer. Its more like, if you can play a DVD, then you can play our movies within the game. The fact we shoot them in HD makes them look extremely better when compressed to VP6 than if we shot them in DV.

The HD Quicktime I gave the community is processor intensive because Quicktime is. In the futurem, ill try and provide a WMV HD instead of Quicktime.

Glad you guys are enjoying it otherwise.

-Predator

Guest Rabbit

Yeah, it's definitely enjoyable, it's just REALLY, REALLY big.

Hey well it looks great on my home comp... so it was worth the download. I love the high quality trailers and downloads.

I really liked the animation on the gdi mechs by the way.

My one comment from the movie is the white weapon fire... a little overwhelming all this white death... apart from the fire (flamers) there didn't seem to be much differentiation between all the weapons... All this white makes me feel kinda like its warefare in a hospital! heh.

Well I didn't expect green and red lasers ala Star Wars but still...

-gben