Sign in to follow this  
osey 2003

Reborn mod

Hi every 1 just wanted to know has any one downlaoded the reborn mod for renegade? its f***ing awsone (scuse my language) though it dose have a few bug but u should all try it its mirrored in the renegade mods section of cncnz.com! hope to see u all playing :!:

At 259 MB C&C Reborn is to big for me to download over my 56K connection :cry:

Same with Renegade Alert, thats 211 MB.

Reborn has got the atmosphere and coolness down - but it's not ballanced what-so-ever. Ren Alert is more even, but there's not such an atmoshpere (but that's 'cos it's Red Alert) it also plays better online.

Guest Chartee

I have a great problem with the reborn, i hope somebody can help me:

I downloaded a 260 Mb Reborn installer installed it into the renegade's directory (the "data" folder not included in renegade) but when i tryed to run it its begun to download something, after that "error occured file not found" error message. If i tryed to run it with game.exe its gives the usual crack message "Not correct disc inserted...(I don't know exactly)" but i havent got original renegade but i want to play with reborn.

What shall i do???????????? :shock: :?: :?:

Did you download the C&C Reborn File System Update?

It's a small patch that you need install before you can play.

I'm a tad confused though, you say you don't have the original Renegade :confused:

A full legal copy of Renegade is required to C&C Reborn.

You can't play Reborn (or Ren Alert for that matter) without a legal copy of the game - the mod renders all no-cd hacks useless.

Every time i try to extract the setup i get a crc error report !!!

its sounds so awsome but i cant play it :'(

Guest Cinderz4u

First off let me say Hello.Ok now all I want to know is,is there a server somewhere running this mod and if so how do I find it? :?:

If you want to download Reborn goto CNCNZ's downloads section......

Guest Cinderz4u

I've already DL it and got it working,just can't find a server to play on :cry:

Oh i get the same problem, its probably because nobody plays it online i dunno....... :?

Well, the mod does smell. There are some dedicated servers for Ren Alert but apparantly they're full - there might be someone running some others.

I finally got reborn to work and i do have to agree with you chikendippers...... it smells..... :(

After all that time trying to get it to work!

I hope they come out wit a patch soon that fixes some of the problems because its got loads :(

i have got it my favorite unit is mammoth mk 2. if u have slow connection like 56k then get DSL FOR GOD SAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

oh by the way in the new tib sun coming out cane mutates. for more info about new cnc games also send me an e_mail at [email protected]

Err...what :look: :crazy:

Guest Caboose9

Is there any other maps for Reborn than those basic 4 maps u get when u instal it?

I think thats all maps you get for Reborn. I have no idea of its current status or if its getting updated. The better overall mod is RenAlert, its professionally made and worth downloading.

Guest Caboose9

I have RenAlert but no one is online playing it at all when I am on.