(ha) crazy

nod video \td

Sorry. Good Job making the videos.

To Admins: Can you delete the two post I made here earlier. My laptop was lagging and I didnt notice I had posted two replies. Thanks

Soviet is well in the works :)

It won't come in the following days, but I'm working on it.

Ok, since my last post I've completed both Allied and Soviet FMVs from Red Alert.

I've also produced download-friendly versions of all the C&C videos and uploaded them to filefront, see the links at the bottom of this post.

With the release of C&C3 closing in fast, I won't have time to complete the RA2 FMVs before then, so I'll leave that for later.

Now with C&C3 very very close to release, I want to request something;

I'm wondering if a moderator would be able to post these movies as frontpage news.

I really want to help people understand the storyline behind C&C3, and what could be better than showing them the C&C FMV cinematics?

I've really spent a lot of my personal time on this project, and I've spent it to try to help the C&C community, and to help this community grow.

So, please, can any moderator please tell me if you can put this on the frontpage news, if that is not possible, can I please get a sticky?

If no moderator have responded within 24-hours I'll pm Sonic, just to make sure someone got my attention (it's important for me to try to make this happen before the launch of C&C3).

In the name of Kane!

Here are all the cinematics done so far:

Tiberian Dawn:

* GDI: watch download

* Nod: watch download

Red Alert:

* Allied: watch download

* Soviet: watch download

Tiberian Sun:

Tiberian Sun — Firestorm:

Renegade:

* Cinematics: watch download

* Havoc Takes on Westwood: watch

* Havoc Takes on Westwood: watch

LMAO. I haven't seen that before. I like how they spelled Joe's last name. :haha:

Great work man !

but at the ending of Tiberian Dawn for NOD, you should include all versions, i would´ve liked to see the french president burn in london and americas obliterated :P

and yeah, anyone noticed that ;

Casting and Directing : Joseph Kucan

Kane : Joe Kucan

Does Coogin have a brother !? :shock:

Hehe, it's the same person ;)

And his last name isn't Coogin, they just made some phun when they did Havoc takes on Westwood.

And yes; he DO have a brother :P

And yes, his brother is also in tiberian dawn ("At least your mother tipped well!").

And sorry to disappoint you on the destruction of the GDI buildings, I chose the eifel tower because it had the best video, the others had some (most minor) errors that would have made it less enjoyable.

yeah, i know it isnt Coogin xP

haha cool, how you know that was his brother ?

yeah, well, if you find yourself with nothing to do, please film the others also :)

*edit*

at about 21:30 into the RA1 Soviet film, you see this:

2001092981897668061_fs.jpg

he also appears at 28:06

2001096932574439903_fs.jpg

and at 36:00

2004740935581174204_fs.jpg

I remember that I read it in a interview somewhere, but can't find it now.

After doing some searching just now I read from some other interview that his brother (Daniel) is in Tiberium Wars as well, then it just struck me: remember when the temple of Nod is being Ion Cannoned (grammar lol) and a Nod operative is reporting through a live video feed to fellow Nod people, THAT'S HIM! IT MUST BE :D

Then after I read his profile on imdb, I just realized; OMG, he's the dude which is seduced by Oxanna to help Nod in Tiberian Sun.

That's pwnage to be honest, I didn't knew that that was him... :)

omg that´s so cool ! :D

and what do you think of my theory up there in my above post ?

im updating it whilst watching :P

It's already well known that Kane appears in the Soviet videos in Red Alert.

Soon enough you'll come to the last video and the messiah will talk. ;)

omfg =((

i feel like the biggest noob ever..

that is joe cucan AND kane.. and they mention nod..

:oops:

that is joe cucan AND kane.. and they mention nod..

:oops:

Eh? Joe Kucan = Kane.... :?

yeah i know, but what i meant was that it not only is Joe Kucan, he also is there starring AS Kane...

I probably should get around to do RA2 pretty soon, but there's pretty much in school right now so I don't know when I'll have the time required.

I've tried some converting with the C&C3 videos, but I haven't got it to work so good, I've been able to convert the .vp6 files to .avi (still a VP60 stream) and been able to watch that in an external player, although no sound.

I guess a few tools will pop up soon enough, do anyone know if EA will be launching converting tools in their SDK? Haven't checked any of their previous SDK's so I don't really know.

Ah, yes.

As I said I've had some success, but thanks to the link you gave me I was able to download vp6_vfw_codec.zip, which I've seen on many places but I've never been able to download it. (On2, the ones who made the VP6 codec, removed it from their site)

I should have the technical stuff required to make the C&C3 videos now, but don't expect it soon :)

Thanks Kane (is that your main nick? :))

No as it's taken on pretty much every other forum ever. Highbuzz or TheSovietBlackOut.

Well, you weren't the first ones to know about this but here you can have it just the same:

Go watch Red Alert 2 - Allied on google video or download it.

Enjoy, and please leave some feedback about the in-game transmissions, do you want me to keep them? did I overdo them? did I include too many? should I use them for Soviet?

All constructive feedback is greatly appreciated!

Just out of interest, did you end up finding a copy of the high res ones? I could watch it to look for the differences but i dont have the time at the moment.

Unfortunately I didn't look into it enough to find a copy.

It would be awesome if it had the low-res clips (the transmissions in mid game, they are only 140x110 in the game) in high-res.

It would be great if you could watch the DVD to look for differences and perhaps come with suggestions on how I could improve the video on my part.

Thanks. :)

Mmm, the mention of DVD... Once you have all the videos complicated you should put it a huge video file or an .iso format and put it up to torrents.

Well, what did everyone think about it? :)

I'm eager to find out whether or not you enjoyed the in-game transmissions so I'll know if I should use it in Soviet too

Give me feedback :D

They're kind of weird but but it's good for reference and if someone viewing it doesn't want to see those they can just skip past it.

Yeah, it's a bit weird, but many of them display things you wouldn't get to know another way, such as when Vladimir blows up Chicago or when Einstein show his Weather Control Device.

It would be possible to do this in some places in Tiberian Sun, if everyone likes it.

Btw, be sure to watch to the final end ;)